By Anonymous - 01/06/2013 07:51 - United States - Portland

Spicy
Today, I was making love to my fiancée, when she dug her nails into my back and told me to "choke" her like I did last night. I was at work last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 90 090
You deserved it 6 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iemislayer 10
Wiringify 22

Hopefully she just mistook the date.

Comments

Am I the only one that thinks she probably just mixed things up. Like saying see you tomorrow to your colleagues on a friday when you won't see them till monday. Get things cleared up before making an actual decision.

I don't think she would confuse something like that.

monnanon 13

becuase the word is confuzzle. sheesh everyone knowa that.

Mortoli 30

Lol might want to think about that what if he never choked her before. She is his fiancé and the way he stated it all sounds like he never done it before

Ohh no... I hope you didn't choke her out of anger. But I'd be asking for that ring back if I were you op.

GoodLookingGeese 10

Not a good advice. Killing a sh*t and going to jail as for a person..

She might not be cheating. It could have been a dream that she thought actually happened, to maybe she lost track of the days and it was the day before not that night.

SirTalkaton 22

No you should definitely choke her. I mean she asked for it, so really you're good. Sorry OP, that's total bs.

onorexveritas 23
rainbow73100 7

What if someone tried to murder her? O.o

That was my first thought. OP was getting robbed, robber found girlfriend, and had sex with her instead after finding out she likes being choked. Your girlfriend saved your stuff OP!

An incubus? :P I find it amusing that you referred to choking and nails dug in-- as "Making Love" vs having sex. Sounds like she'd prefer to be ******! You can still be in love you know!

Hopefully-- "Whatever tomorrow brings OP will be there with open arms and open eyes, yeh!"

monnanon 13

are you referring to OP or hia girlfriend because the girl would be a succubus.

BubbleGrunge 18

Don't worth Noor, it's because OP's girlfriend has had enough of this world and it's peoples mindless games!

catsie_fml 14