By Anonymous - 01/06/2013 11:43 - United States - Quakertown

Today, I finished a big art project. It was a self-portrait done in acrylics. Proud of my piece, I showed my mom. After some thought her first comment was, "well, I'm either going to insult your art or your face." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 977
You deserved it 4 922

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her "Well I got my face from you so I guess you're just as ugly"

Comments

It's okay OP. I'm sure you and your painting are beautiful. Your mom is just jealous that she isn't as talented.

evilraider 5

That's when you say, "hey moms is I ever tell you people say we look really alike"

Pardon what? I understood what he was saying, and don't worry OP just say it's abstract art, she just doesn't have a powerful mind!

19-What 17 was trying to say was "That's when you say 'Hey mom, did I ever tell you people say we really look alike?'" It's okay, it took me a couple seconds too.

25 - You know, it just gets funnier when you try to explain it! sarcasm  /ˈsärˌkazəm/ Noun. The use of irony to mock or convey contempt

@34 He was rewriting it, not explaining it. The originals grammar and spelling were a little off. Asshole.

34-I wasn't repeating the joke you ignorant fuckwad, I was correcting 17's grammar. If you're illiterate to the point of missing that, then you should probably spend less time bashing people on the Internet and more time with a dictionary.

op is your last name bluth by any chance?

Tell her "Well I got my face from you so I guess you're just as ugly"

\ 28

I think that would've been the best comeback, given the situation...

Wizardo 33

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, unlucky your mum has stink eye.

drjohnnyboy 15

Tell her "Well, whatever of my face you're insulting would be from your side of the family."

Did you ask her if she could do any better?

zevo1415 10

I'd rather have my face insulted cause i mean...i didnt make it lol