By kindgartin - 23/04/2011 09:26 - Canada

Today, I was listening to my son's teacher gossip about students whilst in the grocery store. I was thrilled when she described my son as "A model student". However, she then went on to say, "Which is surprising considering that his parents are trailer trash." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 611
You deserved it 8 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

twittom 0

not surprising when they can't spell trailer

Comments

Eh, you kinda deserve it for eavesdropping. But, it's still a really rude thing to say. Sooooo, FYL and YDI. Honestly, though, just don't give a **** what people think about you.

dudeitsdanny 9

The teacher would have said it regardless of OP listening, so your YDI is invalid.

cldean24 4

I thought that thing was a opossum. I have always been wondering.

Well I've seen trailer park boys as well and as long as your just like rickety I'm sure youll do just fine lmao

cldean24 4

I like how everyone was up in arms about the spelling of trailer, but you dumb asses didn't say anything about "sons" not being spelled son's. Then the mods corrected because you grammar Nazis don't deserve to have a reason to comment. :)

I would have punched her in the face , just saying .

muchagente 5

yes! to end any prejudices against trailer trash once and for all!

nice spelling lol. did you mean "ydi for eavesdropping" not "ydi it fpr eavesdropping"? ydi means you deserved it. you don't have to say "it" twice

don't take it too personally. I am a straight A student and I know more than all of my teachers. Most teachers are dipsticks and they are so stupid that they make fun of perfectly normal people to make themselves feel better. you aren't trash, most teachers are just miserable assholes. I have been harassed by teachers, because they are jealous. guess what, my father is a lawyer and they ended up doing time;)

They ended up doing time at the local fair? At the book fair? Because I sure as hell know you don't mean jail, as that would make you a liar.

Jealous, eh? Sounds to me like your teachers got tired of big shot daddy coming in to save your incompetent ass everytime they corrected you for being wrong (which, chances are, you were.) Now they just pass you to avoid you and your family of douchecunts.

Actually, I continued on to be a lawyer. I never got into any trouble in school. These people got in trouble with other students. These teachers were actually "jealous" considering they talked about how They hate me because I dress elegantly and got a small watch. They were mean people. also did sone drugs. it wasn't just myself that got them in trouble. FYI, You don't know me, so don't be another typical nibbleweed.

ps: I am not a liar, my past teachers harassed students (other than me). Yes, they went to jail. many people go to jail for felonies. It really isn't that surprising that a teacher goes to jail (or anyone for that matter)

shut up jackass **** off bitch not all teachers go to jail. in fact there's probably like one out of every two hundred go to jail every ten years. my moms a teacher so **** the hell off. and the ones who do go to jail probably go to jail because of some stupid mistake or screwing a student