By kindgartin - 23/04/2011 09:26 - Canada

Today, I was listening to my son's teacher gossip about students whilst in the grocery store. I was thrilled when she described my son as "A model student". However, she then went on to say, "Which is surprising considering that his parents are trailer trash." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 611
You deserved it 8 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

twittom 0

not surprising when they can't spell trailer

Comments

Stupid bitch of a teacher! People who come from bad situations or backgrounds are usually the ones who have more drive to succeed. My husband & I came from "trash"but we were always loved & have come far in life . OP: as long as you love your child & provide from him as he needs, be proud.

loveofyourlife11 0

ydi for eavesdropping. pay attention to your job. not what others are saying. unless it is towards you.

Who says OP was at work? People do *gasp* shop in a grocery store, you know. Perhaps she was passing by or in the same line as the teacher.

Music_Goddess 0

I'd have said something to her calmly and walked away kill 'em with kindness! Especially a teacher it just makes her look like an ass!

varkey 7

you should have walked up to her right after and said "at least trailer trash has manners"

i would have just went and screamed at her not to talk about me or my kid ever no matter what thry were saying

Yeah, that'll make an even better impression. Go for it... the opportunity's all yours.

are you 100% sure thy were talking about YOUR son? A minimum student count per teacher in a school could be as much as 200 and can even go beyond that.

As a teacher myself I know that is HIGHLY unprofessional. You could complain about her....

I've lived in a trailor. Now I'm in the middle of my aviation education. 4 more months of training and I'm done!

I had some ******* awesome times living in one. But even though I was the only one living there it still felt crowded:p