By kindgartin - 23/04/2011 09:26 - Canada

Today, I was listening to my son's teacher gossip about students whilst in the grocery store. I was thrilled when she described my son as "A model student". However, she then went on to say, "Which is surprising considering that his parents are trailer trash." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 611
You deserved it 8 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

twittom 0

not surprising when they can't spell trailer

Comments

ellephaba101 0

Maybe it's because you spelled "kindergartin" wrong on your username? haha Kindergarten*

(Canadien is the French spelling of Canadian. It is not incorrect). Although, the individual who posted that is an idiot.

Canadien/Canadienne (male/female) can be used in English if it is referring to a French-Speaking Canadian just like how one can apply the word Latino/Latina to a Latin-American. That being said, French-Canadian and Franco-Canadian are additional ways to express the same thing.

I've only seen 'Canadien(ne)' used when speaking about French Canadians, not any Canadians in general. While it is technically correct in a way, I don't agree with people using it towards non-French Canadians. Either way it's not something to argue about, really. I must have missed the argument you're referring to though; I don't recall it.

I think its funny you all are implying this person IS trailEr trash JUST because a word was spelled "wrong". Ignorant morons. I guarantee you all mispell words on a daily basis... Sorry OP, that sucks! But I certainly would have confronted the teacher!

darlingdollie 24
awesomeloser14 0

I would have told the botch off but that's just me. You know you could embarrass her in front of a lot of people for fun. ^.^ and don't feel bad, she is a teacher I mean she is teaching your child. The only way she can get paid is because of you and you can get her fired.