By kindgartin - 23/04/2011 09:26 - Canada

Today, I was listening to my son's teacher gossip about students whilst in the grocery store. I was thrilled when she described my son as "A model student". However, she then went on to say, "Which is surprising considering that his parents are trailer trash." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 611
You deserved it 8 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

twittom 0

not surprising when they can't spell trailer

Comments

That's hilarious! There's a reason they said that, ya know!

And this is why i dont like teachers. you should of thrown somthing in the store at his teacher, i would of done that :) fyl

Not to defend the teacher's actions (I work in education and know better than to talk about my students in public, especially using their names), but how have you acted around her in the past? The fact is, parents can be rude and, yes, trashy when interacting with teachers. In fact, teachers often complain more about parents than about their students!

*pull's out knife* wanna see trailer trash bitch?

rawbean 0

a teacher actually did that? as a teacher myself, I would've punched her in the face.

Smilez12 0

:O dangg thats jacked up; srry to hear i would of gonee crzy on that teacher; howw rudee*

i would totally bring that up at your next parent/teacher meeting just to watch her squirm.

Randuhh_17 4

Well, if you are already molded trailer trash, I guess kickin her ass right there wouldn't do you any harm.

Randuhh_17 4

But I do have to say, people who stick their nose in places where they don't belong, catch a foul whiff...I don't think she has a right to judge, but on the other hand, you shouldn't eavesdrop.

robinsn 0

How often do you get to call people out on stuff like that? Almost never. I would have.