By Anonymous - 09/05/2009 06:43 - United States

Today, I was kneeling down at work to do some cleaning. My co-worker said, "Oh don't your knees hurt, kneeling like that for so long?" Without thinking how it sounded, I said, "Oh no, it's not a problem. I'm on my knees all the time." He's yet to stop hitting on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 016
You deserved it 49 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fretforyerlatte 0

well, you kinda asked for that one.

mcsnelly 5

Okay yeah that sounded really bad but everyone's said something without thinking about it and it sounded dirty...you DEFINITELY don't deserve to be hit on constantly just because you made a slip up like that!

Comments

well was he hot? that would be cool!

ha ha. Did he answer, "Yeah, me too..." = )

heatherfeather 4

you kinda did walk into that one, but don't feel bad. i walk myself into that kinda stuff all the time. just smile and brush it off.

lilcuti3pi389 0

thats not that big of a deal, unless it really bothers you then you can always presss charges for sexual harrassment.....

lol, guys can take anything the wrong way.

hahaha Thats was s great! thanks for the laugh! I cant tell you how many times either I or one of my friends has said something like that! It makes for funny memories!

I do that sort of thing ALL the time! I'll be saying something and AS I'm saying it I realie how wrong it sounds. Before me and my boyfriend were dating, during the flirting stage, he'd always poke me on the nose and I'd dramatically freak out saying that NO ONE touches my nose. At one point I said "You have permission to touch me -anywhere- except my nose". This was at work and my co-workers couldn't stop laughing. Thank god he's a gentleman lol :)