Battery

By Anonymous - 11/05/2020 05:00

Today, at work, I was talking to a colleague about what the worst pain he ever experienced was. He said his was being bitten by a dog, and I said I didn't know. Next thing, I was kicked in the balls from a behind by another work colleague. She said, "What about that?" I agreed, it was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 708
You deserved it 219

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's definitely battery... and certainly not okay in the workplace. I'd report it.

tounces7 27

Rather skeptical that's all there is too this, unless she wanted to go to jail.

Comments

That's definitely battery... and certainly not okay in the workplace. I'd report it.

So you’re the colleague that ruins everything for everyone?

julfunky 29

So... guys WANT to be kicked in the balls?

Amanda Howard 9
tounces7 27

Rather skeptical that's all there is too this, unless she wanted to go to jail.

The last girl that kicked me in the balls was very proud of her waist length hair. She was always combing it. Playing with it. And showing it off. It took her several years to grow it like she wanted it. After she kicked me in the balls the next day I came up behind her with a pair of scissors and instantly gave her shoulder length hair. Hey! Fairs fair. Right? Women are just always so ready to go for the balls! Darn them!

DoctorPALO 14

If this is true, file assault charges with the police and HR and get her fired AND arrested.

samomaha 17

That is called assault, and if you had done something similar to this to her, I can only begin to imagine the hell that wouldbreak loose.

Wadlaen 23

Wow, that's harsh! The worst physical pain I've experienced was at an urology appointment, in the same area, and the same level of pain. I feel you, bro!

bobsanction 18

Kick her in the vag, it's only fair.