By Anonymous - 09/05/2009 06:43 - United States

Today, I was kneeling down at work to do some cleaning. My co-worker said, "Oh don't your knees hurt, kneeling like that for so long?" Without thinking how it sounded, I said, "Oh no, it's not a problem. I'm on my knees all the time." He's yet to stop hitting on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 016
You deserved it 49 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fretforyerlatte 0

well, you kinda asked for that one.

mcsnelly 5

Okay yeah that sounded really bad but everyone's said something without thinking about it and it sounded dirty...you DEFINITELY don't deserve to be hit on constantly just because you made a slip up like that!

Comments

#11/#15 blatantly telling them you're not interested does not always work...at least in my experience, they continue to bug me

I said something along those lines the second week of my new job(which was 2 years ago). This guy heard me and still hasn't left me alone. I'm getting married in september. But HIm and my fiancee are friends now so everything turned out fine. Akward, but fine.

thhopelessrmntc 0

I don't see the problem. I love getting on my knees. Ha-ha. Jk, but I would've said the same thing... although, I would've been completely aware of what I was saying! =] inappropriate sexual jokes RULE!

Buzzzzkill. That's completely cringe-worthy. You deserve it though.

lmmmr 0

#43 - There is a huge difference between asking for a hug and repeatedly hitting on someone because you were immature and misinterpreted a harmless comment. OP - make it absolutely clear to this person that you don't appreciate his immaturity, and if he does not stop then go to a supervisor. There's no reason you should have to be subjected to that. You did nothing wrong.

it's his fault for having a dirty mind