By Anonymous - 09/05/2009 06:43 - United States

Today, I was kneeling down at work to do some cleaning. My co-worker said, "Oh don't your knees hurt, kneeling like that for so long?" Without thinking how it sounded, I said, "Oh no, it's not a problem. I'm on my knees all the time." He's yet to stop hitting on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 016
You deserved it 49 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fretforyerlatte 0

well, you kinda asked for that one.

mcsnelly 5

Okay yeah that sounded really bad but everyone's said something without thinking about it and it sounded dirty...you DEFINITELY don't deserve to be hit on constantly just because you made a slip up like that!

Comments

#11, please explain that logic to my ex. And the guy who started hitting on me two days later. Both of the guys. And my co-worker who keeps bugging me. Because really, it'd make my life a hell of a lot easier if guys understood that "I don't want to date you, have sex with you, or even kiss you." means to stop hitting on me. Then maybe the guys I do want to hit on me will stop being intimated by the usual jerks that try to get in my pants. To the actual FML... I've said similar things. I work in a restaurant, and i needed someone to put a spoon on a plate. Saying, "Spoon me!" is not the best way to get that accomplished. I've also, while trying to get in a cabinet, said, "I need to get under you."

Get him fired for sexual harassment.

#59, kicking guys in the balls is not a cool thing to do. I am a girl and I know this. And that would likely get HER fired for sexual harassment. I say you tell a manager about it. And don't worry, most people would have probably said the same thing. Also, I hate how being on your knees is an innuendo for blow jobs...I've given a ******** while on my knees like once, it's not the only way to do it.

Slayer_fml 0

About the on your knees thing - amen 89! It is also like the least comfortable way to do it. Which is why I opt not to.

You know, if a coworker's hitting on you, you can sue for sexual harassment and if you've got an HR department you can probably get him fired. Stand up for yourself! No pun intended.

.... Lmao you totally setted yourself up for that one!!

ЗАБЕРИТЕ 12 000 РУБ ЗДЕСЬ www.mnogodenegl.tk 6E5Pu 0

I hate you people ( 11 & 15 ) who take this so seriously and give her advice what to do, FMyLife is a damn humor forum, she wouldnt have posted it if she actually wanted help with the problem. its not a serious thing lighten up a bit, christ. Sender: ya that was a pretty bad wording on ur part but no reason for da creep to hit on you, its just a slip of the tongue