By wait..what - 22/09/2009 05:15 - United States

Today, I was in class just taking notes and minding my own business. The teacher has already called my parents twice complaining about me. As we are taking 3 pages of notes she grabs mine and rips them up, saying that she is sick and tired of me drawing. I was drawing the graphs on the board. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 700
You deserved it 3 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Man your teacher sounds like a bitch.. I had a teacher rip my work up too.. then I took her on a guilt trip and she gave me an A.

Comments

crzy8mnky 1

Thats too nice, I suggest you rip HER up!

AlwaysAli 0

I've had the same thing happen to me where I usually drew pictures or scribbled (since I memorize things easily whilst drawing) as the teacher gave lectures. When it came to the point where we actually had to copy a figure up on the boardm, she took my paper and crumpled it. I just looked at her in disgust as she opened up the paper and realized that I really was taking notes.

Jincos 0

Now take her lesson plans and burn them. If she asks why? You tore up my notes so I tear yours. And...oh yeah...**** her infront of the whole class.

******* her in front of the whole class is now an option?

MAMV8913 0

I don't think that is a bad thing... i mean everyone wants to **** one of their teacher right...

I wanted to take my music teacher in the closet. Me and my friends called her Bunny (Her **** star name), she was a seventy year old piano player. But gosh golly was she hot.

RubixMonkey 0

MMM... Bunny... Those wrinkly breasts, those concave cheeks, those long, floppy bits of skin--bunny I want you so bad, nibble on my ear while giving me a kiss. Dentures are so sexy, its like kissing with or without the condom.

The things she could do with a violin bow. Oooh momma.

RubixMonkey 0

Oh 38 I take it you have met Bunny?

I wonder how her response would be if you showed up with a camera and photographed the board every couple of seconds. When asked, just reply that you didn't want to have your notes ripped up anymore. Be sure you use the flash.

Rofl :D Actually this is a good gate for you to have "free notes" (by that i mean the teacher gives you the whole course printed and stuff)

lol...my whole class used to do that in college because one of our professors always held the class with lengthy power point presentations and instead of putting it online for us to download like every single other teacher did, he wanted us to take notes...so we just started taking pictures of every slide in the presentation...he got annoyed soon enough :p

That idea wouldn't work in my school. Last year the teacher flipped out just because a camera was accidentally on. She said that it was violating her rights (even though it had only recorded a few seconds of her talking without the kid knowing). He was suspended for a few days. I hate that teacher. She sucks, and she's a bitch.

Talk to your parents, then to the principal, and possibly even to the superintendant. If you saved the shredded notes, your case is even better. Tell them exactly what you told us, and then enjoy the fireworks. Doesn't matter how disrespectful you may or may not have been, she crossed a line that professionals do not cross.

That is a good plan. Alternatively (if she has saved the ripped-up notes) she could also try to talk to her after class and just show the teacher what she actually ripped up.

There have actually been experiments done that show that kids who doodle in class are smart and the doodling helps them absorb the information. I doodle all the time and get the information just fine. Some teachers are just ignorant!

You shouldn't have used penises for the X and Y axes, and testicles for the data points. Just drawing graphs? Right.

RubixMonkey 0
MAMV8913 0

Get her ass FIRED!!!! Go straight to the principal or the superintended and tell them what happen...It doesn't matter what u done before... She was not being professional ...

lol 31. 29, if she's already gotten in trouble before, regardless of whether or not it was for something we personally think is "bad", it's kinda unlikely that the school will just up and fire that teacher. anyway, op, i feel you. doing something with my hands really helps me concentrate on aural teaching, and doodling was always perfect because then i could do something with my hands AND take productive notes when i needed to. i wish teachers in general were more open to understanding that there are many different means of learning and students are often just finding ways to help themselves overcome their weaknesses.

RubixMonkey 0

I think teachers get so pissy. In college you aren't nagged about your notes, you come to class and succeed or fail. Some kids don't need notes and some do. But if you aren't disturbing the class and you are doing well on homework then the teacher should leave you alone.

I 2nd "lol 31" Go to her boss and tell exactly what happened with no embellishments. I had a similar thing. As we were getting ready for class & kids were still filing in I tossed a rolled up piece of paper to the trash can from about 5 ft away & missed (I know, dumbass). I got up, picked it up & put it in but the teacher dumped the trash can & told me to pick it all up. I said 'no' & he tossed me out of class. I went straight to the vice principal & complained. I almost got suspended (for what?) BUT later that day the teacher apologized to me. . Mr Estes, if you're out there -"Bite me."

Did you ever call him Mr. Testes? High school teachers are suck prinks. Teachers are supposed to encourage their students to do better, not make them feel like they'll never amount to anything. Math and science teachers are especially guilty in these situations. They only like people who think exactly like them, and don't care to help the students who actually need to be taught.