By unknown - 24/01/2011 08:08 - United States

Today, I was driving to a blind date my friend set me up on. Feeling pretty excited, I started singing to Katy Perry. I look over to see a man laughing at me, I flipped him the bird and drove off. Little did I know, he was my date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 664
You deserved it 37 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, when you're singing "You think I'm pretty without any makeup on," it's pretty comical.

Comments

mintcar 9

Hmm...have fun explaining that to him.

Why the hell was your date driving if he's blind?!? Where did he get his driver's licence?

RedPillSucks 31

It's one of those new fangled google autocar.

kcnutt10 1

17: Yea.....don't quit your day job. That was the most lame joke ever. It was good back in its day, but now? No. So, just hang that one up.

Kcnutt - excuse me. Please pardon me for forgetting that my sole existence on this site is your amusement. I must have temporarily forgotten my place, and I deserve 40 lashes. A thousand pardons, highness. **** you.

hahaha!! DocBastard, you are hilarious. XD you have made my day. lol

You should have given him a cute smile and a wink (that's what I would do), then he would have been very happy when he saw that you were his date. Flipping people off isn't very lady like, you don't get dates if you act like a bitch every time someone laughs at you.

It doesn't matter whether OP is a woman or a man, flipping people off is something everybody should avoid. It isn't very lady like, and it is also not very gentleman like. No sexism ftw!

Susieee_Q 9

Well, now you know why your friend had to set you up on a date in the first place...you're a bitch.

kaykay812 0

looks like she isn't the only one.......

While flipping off random people us not the most lady like choice...Think of the time saved. He's obviously a jerk if he's laughing at random people having a good time singing in their car.

atleast he has a sence of humor. I didn't know laughing at something funny makes someone a jerk.

@21: What? Are you serious? So you think it's rational to label this guy as a jerk, and conclude he wasn't worth going on a date with just because he had a giggle at someone singing? For Christ sake, how the hell can you actually stick up for the OP? Flipping somebody off just because they laughed is incredibly rude, and frankly, if I saw somebody who was blasting Katy Perry lyrics while driving, (or the lyrics to any song) I would probably crack up at least a little too.

Laughing at; pretty much equals jerk. Laughing with; much nicer. I find most people know which one it is when it is happening to them.

FilthyJeepGirl 1

That's what happens when you listen to Katy Perry. Fail.

if u end up liking the guy you can smooth it over by explaining you don't like being laughed at. if that is how you are ( not judging, kinda sounds like something I might do) and he can't deal with it then it was not ment to be. besides what are the chances that some random blind date will be your soul mate anyway. it's been my experience blind dates suck anyway.

He probably lets loose and sings in the car every once in a while, too.

willsohn 0

everyone does at least I hope they do that way I ain't the only one :D

xmarkstheheart 0

There's not only no excuse for what you did, there's really no defensible reason for it, either. You have some serious anger issues. I hope you date wasn't "blind" to them. I also hope that he ate well and then left you with the dinner check. YDI.