By driverman12 - 04/04/2009 19:42 - United States

Today, I was driving on the freeway when I saw a car in front of me swerving across 3 lanes of traffic. Thinking he might be drunk, I dialed 911 on my phone, but I dropped it. I fished under my seat to get it, swerving, and got pulled over by highway patrol and given a field sobriety test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 173
You deserved it 30 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just because you're calling 911 on your cell doesn't mean you're exempt from doing something incredibly dangerous. Next time, pull over to the side of the road, call 911, and keep other people out of danger.

Haha. Oh Karma, thou art a heartless bitch.

Comments

perfectwinds 0

I call highway patrol whenever I can about any dangerous drivers. My baby is in my back seat, I take no chances.

u nearly caused more of a problem than the other driver u need to be more careful and less concerned about other drivers

#39, you are sexist and should be embarrased by your comment as it is clear that the OP is a man.

valuemeal2 1

I don't know where you live, but in a lot of places, it's illegal to use a cell phone while driving. So YDI for not pulling over to make the call. Props for trying to do the right thing, though.

#3- Yeah, it could have been a bad driver, so what? Driving isn't a right, it's a privilege, and if you can't do it without putting other people in danger due to your stupidity, then you don't deserve a license. There's a reason they don't just give away drivers licenses without tests. Quite frankly, if reporting a suspected drunk driver is nosy, then thank goodness there's nosy people out there; they help prevent those morons from killing people. You can get your license back, but you can't bring someone back from the dead. :/ That being said, the OP should have pulled over. Seriously, would it have been that hard? OP, thanks for calling it in, but pull over next time.

wow thats straight out of a movie... n u know the cops not gonna believe that story either

marykg 0

way to be hypocritical? that person could have been doing the same exact thing. you shouldnt look for something if youve drop it while your driving. thats just stupid. you got what you deserved dude.

I don't understand how people can be that stupid, and then think it's a FML! WTF is wrong with you people?!