By driverman12 - 04/04/2009 19:42 - United States

Today, I was driving on the freeway when I saw a car in front of me swerving across 3 lanes of traffic. Thinking he might be drunk, I dialed 911 on my phone, but I dropped it. I fished under my seat to get it, swerving, and got pulled over by highway patrol and given a field sobriety test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 173
You deserved it 30 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just because you're calling 911 on your cell doesn't mean you're exempt from doing something incredibly dangerous. Next time, pull over to the side of the road, call 911, and keep other people out of danger.

Haha. Oh Karma, thou art a heartless bitch.

Comments

You could have, I don't know, PULLED OVER to fish your phone out. Common sense fail.

next time just let it go. its not like that person hit somebody when he swerved and drove off..

cantth1nk0fnam3 3

you don't call the police for every little thing you see. mind your own business. bitch. i hate people like you. they just can't leave these things alone.

EffinWhosLife 0

Hope you at least had a bluetooth... Because this one is double-edged, or at least, backfired on you.

You totally deserved that one. If you drop your phone while you're driving, you keep driving, or you pull over to fish under the seat for it. You're lucky you didn't kill yourself, or someone else, instead of just getting pulled over.

ChristianLasha 0

And that! Is! IRONY~ (Sorry. Futurama freak. XD)

#78, you hate people who believes someone else is doing something stupid and could hurt someone. ****, Remind me to stay away from you

YDI. Not for trying to do the right thing and report the driver, but for fishing for your dropped phone while you're driving. Pull over, then get it. Don't make yourself a danger on the road to report another one.

#13, #78. I hope you get caught for whatever you don't want people calling the police on you for. The whole concept is that when you see someone doing something that endangers lives, you stop them before they kill someone - and anyone who says "mind your own business" is probably someone who drives drunk themselves. I hate this "mind your own business" mentality. Maybe next time it'll be YOU the drunk driver kills, because nobody reported them. Think about it.