By driverman12 - 04/04/2009 19:42 - United States

Today, I was driving on the freeway when I saw a car in front of me swerving across 3 lanes of traffic. Thinking he might be drunk, I dialed 911 on my phone, but I dropped it. I fished under my seat to get it, swerving, and got pulled over by highway patrol and given a field sobriety test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 173
You deserved it 30 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just because you're calling 911 on your cell doesn't mean you're exempt from doing something incredibly dangerous. Next time, pull over to the side of the road, call 911, and keep other people out of danger.

Haha. Oh Karma, thou art a heartless bitch.

Comments

...You reached under your seat to grab it while you were driving? YDI.

HunterAlpha1 8

telling you sister her boyfriend is cheating on her after you've promised not to is snitching. telling the teacher that the kid next to you cheated on a test is snitching. calling the police on a possible drunk driver is being a responsible Citizen and doing the right thing. drunk drivers kill more people in the U.S. than people using guns. anyone who puts the keys in the ignition while intoxicated needs to go to jail. OP, you did the right thing, or tried to, but next time pull over first ;-)

Right idea to call the cops, but for goodness' sake, pull over, THEN find the phone!

And people, when your loved one is in a crash because of a drunk driver, I'm sure you'd be wishing that some "snitch" would have tried to stop that same drunk driver.

maybe there was a "drunk" in front of the guy in front of you

Are you a ******* idiot? That driver was endangering themselves and everyone else on the road with that driving. OP was doing everyone on the goddamn road a favor for "being a rat bitch who ******* snitches". I bet you were the reckless driver, you wasted dumbfuck. Stay off the road.

musicfreak3197 1
monkiki62 5

Karma. Congrads on being a hypocrite.