By driverman12 - 04/04/2009 19:42 - United States

Today, I was driving on the freeway when I saw a car in front of me swerving across 3 lanes of traffic. Thinking he might be drunk, I dialed 911 on my phone, but I dropped it. I fished under my seat to get it, swerving, and got pulled over by highway patrol and given a field sobriety test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 173
You deserved it 30 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just because you're calling 911 on your cell doesn't mean you're exempt from doing something incredibly dangerous. Next time, pull over to the side of the road, call 911, and keep other people out of danger.

Haha. Oh Karma, thou art a heartless bitch.

Comments

#41, I know that he obvioulsy did not have a bluetooth, I was just making a point that he should in the future buy himself a bluetooth where he doesn't drive wrecklessly again. Thank you for correcting me though.

6, you're not entitled to an opinion because you use the word "u" as "you" and "kno" as "know", among other things.

wowfmlife 0

you just called the cops on yourself

Maybe he was a student driver, bad driver? YDI, pay attention to your own driving. Anyways...it's the thought that counts.

catspew 0

Aren't policemen required to give you a FST after any kind of collision? It's just standard. Even if you're in a car crash and you killed your friend and there was no alcohol involved they're going to question you and make you submit to a FST. I'm pretty sure it's part of the Implied Consent law, but I could be wrong.

PaulG10 0

it was probably me, i crossed 5 lanes of traffic today, going nearly horizontal across the intrastate. and no i wasnt drunk. and #49, no, theyre not required to do so, and you arent required to consent to any tests or searches without probable cause.

And that's what you get for trying to make a phone call while driving.

thisisnotmyname 0

#3: it's not being nosy if you call 911 on someone that might be drunk. Drunk drivers kill, moron. Get them all off the road. ****.