By driverman12 - 04/04/2009 19:42 - United States

Today, I was driving on the freeway when I saw a car in front of me swerving across 3 lanes of traffic. Thinking he might be drunk, I dialed 911 on my phone, but I dropped it. I fished under my seat to get it, swerving, and got pulled over by highway patrol and given a field sobriety test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 173
You deserved it 30 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just because you're calling 911 on your cell doesn't mean you're exempt from doing something incredibly dangerous. Next time, pull over to the side of the road, call 911, and keep other people out of danger.

Haha. Oh Karma, thou art a heartless bitch.

Comments

#1, I may be wrong, but was that a slightly modified Big Bang Theory reference? If not, forget I asked :) As for the FML... I guess I personally don't see it as a YDI. She was trying to report a possible drunk driver, and it went awry. Stuff happens. She probably should have just let the phone go though.

Omg. #1 isn't that damn hard to understand. "Oh Karma" is a direct reference to Karma. The religious idea largely from India. The following element "thou art a heartless bitch" refers back to KARMA. Not the OP. (if you missed it, thou art = you are). If you didn't understand that, you should really avoid posting anything on teh interwebz. Anyway, OP, YDI for calling the police about a misbehaving driver and expecting them to do something. I've seen police swerve across three lanes with no warning and no turn signal without their lights or sirens (or any other indication or warning) from traffic moving at 55 MPH to a turn lane at a standstill for no good reason at all.

I love Irony. the only thing that would have made this funnier is if you were drunk

Thank you very much #35 :) I guess nobody looks at commas anymore and #34- HECK YES! points for watching big bang theory (even if you kinda called me out, bitch) !

#37- Haha, sorry about calling you out, but I just had to know :)

vandy123 0

Here's why women shouldn't be allowed to drive folks. Both for calling the police over some guy and being a completely horrible driver.

nastynate 0

Lmao, #6 and #39 no one ever said anything about a girl and the OP's name is driverman

#32...I'm well aware that talking on your cell phone is illegal in California, I live there :P And yes, that is what bluetooth is for, but obviously the OP didn't have one, which is why I said they should have pulled over.

sarahd95 0

People, a no matter if the dude was drunk or couldn't drive, he still is dangerous ;).