By Anon - 08/03/2012 11:53 - United States

Today, I was called an assortment of names and was almost followed home by a crazy bitch. Why? Because I stated that it was unsanitary for her to bring her dog to a grocery store. She clearly disagreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 698
You deserved it 7 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unless she needed the dog for service (those dogs are extremely well-trained), I fail to see why she would need her dog at the grocery store.

kiran_fml 5

Isn't she not allowed to bring her dog in anyways?

Comments

Think about the way you say things, especially to strangers. Personally I think people who brings their dogs into malls/stores are idiots. They obviously don't think about people being scared of dogs or allergic. Or the barking. Service dogs can't be helped, of course. And I know that dogs can be very well trained, but that doesn't make allergies and fear go away.

No dogs in the grocery store. Service pets should have to wear a body net to keep hairs from flying around in stores.

You said it, No. 113. And for those of you who think kids are worse, kids are HUMANS and wear diapers. A dog indoors ***** and pisses the floor. The kid does it in the diaper. There is a line of demarcation between humans and dogs. Some lonely people blur that line. That is their problem, not all of society's.

I have a feeling that a lot of people at the grocer's are less sanity than a dog. But there's a reason why people don't want 20 dogs in a store at once.

The amount of "you deserved it"s outweigh the other option and yet the comments suggest the complete opposite. Hmm

Rest assured you are right. There is no place for animals in a grocery store. It's unhygienic. (service dogs being the sole exclusion)

Lonely people get dogs so they can have something to come home to. It doesn't take long before their lives revolve around their dogs. They're at work listening to their colleagues talk about their kids. They blat on and on about Fido and think they're talking about the same thing. Uh, no, their co-workers gave birth to HUMANS. You're just a nut who thinks your dog is the same as your cubicle mate's four-year-old child. The dog is their child or significant other so they think it should be accorded the same priviledges as a human. When I caught the woman with her clearly NOT a service dog in her purse letting him chow down at the salad bar, she kept screaming at me that I had ruined their evening together and cooing to the dog that I was an asshole who didn't understand. So taking her dog in her purse to a salad bar at the market was 'date night' for her. And I understand that her dog ate food she didn't pay for and her dog's slobber was all over the remaining food in the salad bar. The market had to close down the salad bar and dump all the food because they couldn't be sure what the dog's mouth had touched and would not allow their other customers to purchase anything that was in any way questionable. So other customers were inconvenienced and the store lost all that food because one idiot couldn't understand that because her dog is her 'baby' it doesn't get special rights. It was a teacup dog but from the way its shit smelled you would have thought she was carrying around an elephant.

themattinthehat 6

So because you saw one person in one place one time with a dog, and they acted out of line, suddenly everyone with a dog is a psycho? That's like me saying that Hitler was a bad person, so all German people are bad people. It makes zero sense.

No, I have seen multiple dogs in multiple places where they should not be.

I totally agree with OP. Its nasty having someones dog hands all over potential groceries.. Youd think the workers would say something about that..