By Anon - 08/03/2012 11:53 - United States

Today, I was called an assortment of names and was almost followed home by a crazy bitch. Why? Because I stated that it was unsanitary for her to bring her dog to a grocery store. She clearly disagreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 698
You deserved it 7 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unless she needed the dog for service (those dogs are extremely well-trained), I fail to see why she would need her dog at the grocery store.

kiran_fml 5

Isn't she not allowed to bring her dog in anyways?

Comments

In some countries dogs are allowed in shops no matter if they are merely pets or otherwise. I was in Austria last December and was surprised to see dogs in butchers, candy stores, clothing shops, supermarkets etc. Supposedly it's legal there. What surprised me even more was the fact that you NEVER saw dog shit ANYWHERE on the sidewalk.

Stupid dog people ruin it for other legit dog people!

Yes, I agree. It is unfortunate for those of you who are considerate enough to control your dogs, keep them away from those of us who may not like dogs, may fear dogs or be allergic to dogs, and would never dream of bringing your dog to a place where dogs are not supposed to be and expect everyone to ohh and ahh and roll out the red carpet for your dog. On behalf of those of us who do not like dogs anywhere near our persons, thank you No. 157 for being a responsible dog owner and respecting the rights and opinions of others.

bubo_fml 10

Don't worry OP...Someday, the crazy bitch will bring her dog into 7-11 & her dog will electrocute itself by trying to **** the Slurpee machine...Kharma balanced!

Since you help train dogs, quick question if you don't mind. I have both severe Bi-Polar and anxiety. Been looking into the service dog thing. Happen to know of any reputable training organizations in the coastal South Carolina area?

Sorry, hit wrong button. Above reply was for 96-sappermaximus

I would have gone to the managers. Whether a purse dog or a great dane. If it's not a service animal then you can't have it there. Health code reasons. Severe enough that the store would lose theirs if caught even once letting a pet being present slide.

Wasn't your place to confront her. Next don't be stupid and tell a store clerk to deal with it

Yet I am willing to bet you let your cat track shit sand all over your kitchen counters. YDI

were you the store manager? otherwise you deserve it! why stick your nose where it doesnt belong? plus...dont you wash your open food before eating it? id be more worried about sick people sneezing on shit then a dog in a store...

Dog at the grocery store, really? That set you off? How about mind your own business and stop trying to set the world right by your rules. Did I mention that you might try minding your own business?