By Anon - 08/03/2012 11:53 - United States

Today, I was called an assortment of names and was almost followed home by a crazy bitch. Why? Because I stated that it was unsanitary for her to bring her dog to a grocery store. She clearly disagreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 698
You deserved it 7 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unless she needed the dog for service (those dogs are extremely well-trained), I fail to see why she would need her dog at the grocery store.

kiran_fml 5

Isn't she not allowed to bring her dog in anyways?

Comments

girlfreaknasty 0

You ever wonder if maybe it was a service dog?

Kewipop 3

I bring my dog everywhere with me because I am a guide dog trainer. Did you ever think of that possibility. We groom our dogs everyday and make sure they are clean and will not cause health hazerds

Look, if the dog wasn't filthy or bothering anyone you should've just kept your mouth shut. Do you not know how many people fondle the food you buy? A grocery store is disturbingly unsanitary in general, so unless the dog was digging its crack and pawing through the salad bar like I see people doing...

GetTheFuckOut 7

You deserve it for getting into business that's not even yours.

If the dog was a service dog then you definitely deserved it. If it was not a service/aid dog then it would be an fml. So what kind of dog was it op?

Its freaking gross to bring your pets somewhere food is being served or displayed, especially a grocery store where there is open produce etc. I probably wouldnt have said anything to her just because I don't believe in talking to ignorant people for no reason but the store employees should have said something to her. If you have a service dog they need to be CLEARLY labeled as such, more than likely she was some bimbo with a small yapping animal that could have been left at home.

On the one hand she totally overreacted and I feel sorry for you! On the other Hand: Get of your high horse!!! I've seen lots of dogs in grocery stores and it's not like they were running around and licking or ******** on everything. Some dogs just can't be left alone because they bark a lot and the neighbours get angry or whatever. So what is a person that lives alone with just his/her dog to do? Not go shopping ever? As long as the dog is well behaved I personally don't see a problem with bringing it!

I have a dog and always gets criticized by strangers about these things.. she needs to ask upfront, and if the store allows it sorry to say, but then it's none of your business..

gsmalls666 11

a service dog does not need identification. they are not allowed in food prep areas. it's cleaner than you are. my dog(yes a registered service dog) goes everywhere with me. if someone bitches I tell them to go **** themselves. 99% of the stores I go to are disappointed if he's not with me. stop being a nosy **** unless the dog is bothering you(not just being there). if it's a problem it's not a service dog. u deserve it bitch