By Anon - 08/03/2012 11:53 - United States

Today, I was called an assortment of names and was almost followed home by a crazy bitch. Why? Because I stated that it was unsanitary for her to bring her dog to a grocery store. She clearly disagreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 698
You deserved it 7 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unless she needed the dog for service (those dogs are extremely well-trained), I fail to see why she would need her dog at the grocery store.

kiran_fml 5

Isn't she not allowed to bring her dog in anyways?

Comments

Hopefully you made sure it wasn't a service dog. If it wasn't a service dog then think you had the right to say that

Meh the dog isn't any more unsanitary than a lot of the people who go out in public.

True that, but too many dogs are untrained because of stupid owners, and you can't have a rule that says "Untrained, unsanitary dogs not allowed" since none of those owners would ever understand that their dog is one of them..

FeroniaMoonscyth 2

Damn straight. Got a neighborhood full of such dogs, whose owners can't possibly have more than 3 brain cells between the lot of em.

dtemple1110 6

Why would you even comment? Sounds like she's a crazy person and you're a snob.

KiddNYC1O 20

The war to make the world a better place is a never ending one.

dixiefoxx 22

She's the crazy bitch, but there was a way to prevent this from happening- you not telling her that it was unsanitary to bring her dog. Easy fix, really.. And what was so unsanitary that the dog was doing? Hm?

dixiefoxx 22

Damn.. I misread the FML :p but yeah, you said it, she is a crazy bitch

muffinXmonster 12

Perhaps her dog likes to pic out it's own dog food

Why are people taking their dogs freaking everywhere now? Market, bookstore, drugstore, whatever. Leave the dog at home!

You are so right. Ten years ago we didn't have this problem. Now, every outing must include Fido. Dogs are pets, not family members. You don't need to take them to the bookstore to help you choose which cheesy romance you are going to read. Your dog doesn't give a **** what you are reading; he is illiterate. Somewhere along the way a lot of dog owners lost the balance in their lives and now they think their dogs are equitable to humans and should be treated accordingly by the rest of society. Uh, no. It is bad enough that the 'Mommy of a furbaby' thinks her dog's opinion of a book is valid; it is worse that she expects me to go along with it. Grow up, "doggy mommies." You did not push that dog out of your ******, therefore it is not your child. Stop pretending and stop asking me to pretend with you. You are adults. Try to act like it.

Service dogs are an exception to that rule.

So does this mean since I have 3 dogs is my whole house unsanitary? I think this I kind of insulting towards dogs, in fact try have cleaner mouths than we do.

Try this one: plenty of people have severe animal-related allergies. Is it fair to them that anyone bring their dog, unnecessarily, to any public place? So please, shut your mouth and consider how such choices affect others before defending those actions.

I think it was about taking dogs to public areas where dogs are not allowed, like stores for example, and libraries, government building, restaurants, ETC.

lidemocr 0

3 dogs? Inside your house? Yes, your home is probably very unsanitary.

Dogs do not have cleaner mouths than humans. You dog people use that stupid statement all the time but here is the real fact; when that infamous test was done in which the dog's mouth had fewer germs than the human's, the human's teeth had not been brushed for months. A regularly brushed human mouth is much cleaner than a dog's by a mile. You are either too uninformed or not honest enough to present the complete information.

My mother's neighbour has seven dogs and one cat, and I've never seen such a clean home. They're all incredibly well trained and do whatever she tells them to. Also, I'm not sure about this FML. For me it depends on what exactly the OP said to the woman. No, she shouldn't have had her dog in the store, but we've all done something that could be considered "unsanitary" at some point. Half the people made out to be "crazy bitches" have been highly insulted or mocked and we only get part of the story.

They don't have cleaner mouths. Also, it's about health code violations.

Absolutely, 100% right on this one, pattipan. When this test was conducted with a human who performed basic hygiene, the human's mouth was much cleaner.

BunBunBabe 8

What a crazy bitch! She should have been calm and collected with her response even if she hugely disagreed with what you said

Huh? Not to pick on you but let me share my perspective. You said she was a crazy bitch. She acted accordingly. You should expect crazy bitches to be crazy bitches. In what kind of a world do crazy bitches act like reasonable people? This world has its fair share of crazy bitches and filled to the brim with unreasonable mother *******. Expecting them all to behave like Ward and June Cleaver is not reasonable either.

Crazy bitch, probably seeking attention -.- ignore her! They hate when you do that! ;)