By wellthisisawkward80 - 06/11/2011 05:15 - United States

Today, I was attending my bachelor party. I watched a very attractive young girl dancing on a pole, giving me a seductive look. As she walked up to me, I realized it was my soon-to-be wife's younger sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 621
You deserved it 17 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just don't forget who you're going to marry, bro. Let her use her seductive look to catch someone else.

Be glad it wasn't your mother in law lol D:

Comments

Well there's a story for the grandkids! Let me tell you about the night Grandpa had your great aunt's boobies in his face! Lol! Don't FML this moment, imagine the scenery on thanksgiving...two good-looking ladies at the dinner table!

You look like that girl that sings on that "education connection" commercial.

ikickgingers 15

Well crap...oh well guess I needed to update my profile pick anyways...

well at least it wasnt your soon to be wifes soon to be younger sister.

WTF? "soon to be younger" sister? So, the younger sister is older but soon she will be younger than her older sister which wants to be younger later but is older?

bizarre_ftw 21

Simplified: at least it wasn't your younger sister

You seen your sister-in-laws *******. How is this a FYL moment. I can already see who the man will be in the relationship. Bc you obviously have no balls.

jobsman99 0

Your soon to be wife certainly knows what her sister does. So talk to your soon to be wife about it and have your gal learn some seductive and fun moves from her sister to spice up what could be a great sex life for you two. that could be lots of fun and very hot.

Yea, because there is nothing awkward with a conversation that goes like "Hey, I saw your sister at her workplace the other day. You could really ask her to give you a few pointers."

jonnynasty 0

imagine next time you see your wife and she asks how you already met your soon to be little sister in law... awkward

Pretty sure he had to have met her already to know who she was..

Most people know their future in laws BEFORE the wedding

That's awesome! I don't see the problem here! Unless your thinking of trading sisters?

looks like a three way may be over the horizon

As least it wasn't...surprise, your soon to be wife!