By wellthisisawkward80 - 06/11/2011 05:15 - United States

Today, I was attending my bachelor party. I watched a very attractive young girl dancing on a pole, giving me a seductive look. As she walked up to me, I realized it was my soon-to-be wife's younger sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 621
You deserved it 17 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just don't forget who you're going to marry, bro. Let her use her seductive look to catch someone else.

Be glad it wasn't your mother in law lol D:

Comments

YDI, youre about to get married, of you're thinking about screwing around with other girls, I hope you get left at the altar.

I don't think he was planning on screwing around so I'd say that comment is a bit harsh. But if it were true I'd have to agree with you.

melibear89 7

Just because he went to a strip club doesn't mean he was thinking about screwing other women. My boyfriend has gone to them and I reaped the benefits of him going.

#43, its a ******* STRIP CLUB. Not a brothel/cathouse/whorehouse, you idiot. A lot of guys might have gotten laid with some strippers, but its his bachelor party. It doesn't mean he's going to **** a stripper. Stop being stupid..

bizarre_ftw 21

86 - that a pretty high request, for some people on the internet it's pathological

Chris Rock told me There is no Sex in the Champaign Room. OP, I hope you conducted yourself in a more gentleman's fashion in front of your future sister-in-law. Don't misread that seductive look. That look is how she makes her money.

ikickgingers 15

You mean they don't really like me?? Well, what the ****...

Of course they really like you........to give them more money. Lol If you tip them good, they'll even let you keep the towel they use to clean the....ummmm wet stuff off the pole.

ikickgingers 15

:/ when I read this FML i Started singing Akinyele - put it in my mouth *goes back to the corner*

I know that song all too well! Makes me want to put Chapstick on after I hear it. :O

perdix 29

Enslaved, you are totally right. That's why I quit going to strip clubs. The successful ones can make you feel like they love you and that you are "the one." I don't need to blow hundreds of dollars to be jerked around like that -- I can get jerked around for free! Kicky, people who seem to like you even when you are not giving them money probably really like you.

I don't know, perdix. I've gone a few times with my guy (and sometimes with my lady friends, just for fun.) I don't mind spending the money since I do know I'm paying for the fantasy aspect of it and nothing more. (:

perdix 29

I can understand that. I just don't want to stir that pot. I can see how bungie jumping can be fun, but I don't want to do it, either.

#44. You get bonus points for mentioning that to a girl trying to drag you into the VIP room. @ the cheetah in atlanta, you aren't supposed to feed the strippers while they are on the catwalk. (french fries can be so damn temping. lol)

Don't hold back, this has all the makings for a good Jerry Springer episode.

Especially considering that the pole she was dancing on was firmly attached to the minister who will be conducting the ceremony tomorrow.

Fatal_rei 3

Hey, at least your best man get's too see what's gonna be offered at the wedding =D. Just make sure they all bring money. She is a professional, after all ^_~. Oh. Look but don't touch.

ikickgingers 15

Whyyyyyyy???? You know why!!!!!!!!

bizarre_ftw 21

Damn!!! >.< I'm torn!!!!! So funny yet so wrong!!! Why make this movie reference?! Whhhhyyyyy?!!!! It's just Barely feasible!!! Just enough to, well, to tear my opinion in half! >.< *falls over dead* *twitches*

bizarre_ftw 21

(*twitchy eye* stupid comedy nerve making me go off the deep end [and I wasn't even in the pool to start with] >.

ikickgingers 15

When I think stripper... I think Vegas... When I think Vegas... I think about that movie and that scene... Doesn't really fit... Oh well. :D still makes me lol.

that sucks. does your future wife know?

hahaha so im guessing u didn't get the extra's at the end

Does She Not Know That Your Her Sister's Husband ??

Dont You Know That They Are Not Married, And Unessessary Capitalization Is Annoying?

Maybe she was undercover and was just there to keep an eye on you.

bizarre_ftw 21

By shaking her all but naked ass for the entire male wedding party? that's one devoted and/or slutty sister