By wellthisisawkward80 - 06/11/2011 05:15 - United States

Today, I was attending my bachelor party. I watched a very attractive young girl dancing on a pole, giving me a seductive look. As she walked up to me, I realized it was my soon-to-be wife's younger sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 621
You deserved it 17 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just don't forget who you're going to marry, bro. Let her use her seductive look to catch someone else.

Be glad it wasn't your mother in law lol D:

Comments

JinxosGirl87 0

FYL if you lied to your soon to be wife about where you're holding your party...say at a local non-nude club or bar. Your sister-in-law to be has every chance to rat you out!

tibbz87 5

OMFG! That's crazy!!! I hope u didn't do anything stupid with her

SkardeyKat 3

Your fiancé sent her to spy on you! It's a trap! Take your party somewhere else!

Its a trap! Do a barrel roll and GET TO DA CHOPPA! tell your new family and see what they think about their little girl whoring out.

well, maybe the best man is saving time on the 'sleep with friend's sister-in-law, sleep with the stripper' plan he's got going. hit two birds with one stone. hit as in sleep with. birds as in women. stone as in... his dick.

If you are about to marry, you shouldn't even be at the strippers kingdom. Go home and please your soon to be wife.

TheDrifter 23

You really don't get the point of the bachelors party do you?

He had his whole bloody life of being single or to go to a strip club. His bachelor party should be something else or even better sex with his soon to be wife so the sex doesn't stop in the relationship.

perdix 29

deequu, You are kind of naive. It's fairly traditional for a bachelor party to be at a strip club. Actually, that's a watered-down shadow of the older tradition where the bachelor actually had purchased sex before the wedding. Seeing that strip clubs really just tease men, the wives and girlfriends of the horny customers often benefit from their man's aroused state.

Maybe a little, but this day and age it always leads to trouble with their soon to be wives, and also since I know a lot of newlyweds, the men are already saying the sex is dead. And that's the perfect time to show your woman that your man won't be out getting boners, instead he would be with her, pleasing her.

155~ I hate that comment. If I knew my boyfriend just got back from a strip club and came home wanting to sleep with me, I'd be instantly turned off. If he's having sex with me, I'd rather not know he has someone else on his mind -.-

"It always leads to trouble" It really doesn't, either you have had some bad experiences in the matter, but you are really projecting to say ALL bachelor parties lead to trouble. Round where I live, it's pretty much taken for granted that there will be a stripper for both the bachelor and bachelorette party... and no one I know has gotten cheated on by a stripper. In fact my best friend is getting married, and it's up to me to book the male stripper for her bachelorette party. In fact, most of the women who are coming to her party are married themselves. It's a strip club, not a whorehouse. If a single lapdance can destroy a marriage, then it was obviously a union doomed from the start. If the sex is already dead, it has nothing to do with a stripper. Can't blame the leather on the seats when the entire car stops running.

Shes obviously testing you to see how faithful you are to your soon-to-wife.

raulmartinez1988 0