By wellthisisawkward80 - 06/11/2011 05:15 - United States

Today, I was attending my bachelor party. I watched a very attractive young girl dancing on a pole, giving me a seductive look. As she walked up to me, I realized it was my soon-to-be wife's younger sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 621
You deserved it 17 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just don't forget who you're going to marry, bro. Let her use her seductive look to catch someone else.

Be glad it wasn't your mother in law lol D:

Comments

No it's a threesome in the making if he plays his cards right. Just make sure to wait till after the wedding.

UrCapsLockOn 12

so did u get a private dance ?

perdix 29

It's always good to have options! If your wife gets bitchy or fat after the marriage, you have a hot alternative waiting for you. Don't read too much into a stripper's seductive look, that's part of their job.

perdix 29

You mean he traded in your mom for your hot aunt?

I hope u get cheated on by your wife even if u even get on for being such an asshole. U think woman Are cards u can trade when u feel like. Men like u are disgusting.

82, you just got trolled. Welcome to the Interwebz.

bizarre_ftw 21

Woah. Harmless joke gone wrong. Oh so wrong. Well played sir. Well played.

And you know that's their job because...? Ew.

82- I'm quite aware you lack the mental capacity to type three letter words, but please do not use "u" as a substitute for "you" more than thrice in a sentence.

Wow, way to go douchebag. I hope my husband will understand when I "trade" him in for his brother when he gets old and fat. Who would honestly marry you with that mentality? Unless of course you're a great liar and your wife is oblivious which in case poor woman.

225: a girl with a sense of humour would.

woops, that was 255, not 225. pardon me.

Excuse "u" I can write you I choose not to and what the **** this coming from a person who write "yayflamwarz" as their username.

Quittrollin 5

@#255 -Double facepalm- How is OP is a douche bag? He *******DID NOT KNOW******* that it was even OP's wife's sister.

Kenneth08 0

call off your wedding marry the sister easy fix to awkward moment

That would create so many more awkward moments and will probably result in the sisters never speaking again.

Then you have a stripper wife? No thank you.

leadman1989 15

"Today I was attendingy bachelor party" No ******* shit if you weren't there there would be no party! Should read AT my bachelor party. Also don't **** her and tell her sister it's the "responsible" thing to do blah blah blah... unless you're in Vegas what happens there stays there.

Except herpes.. that shit will come back with you.

bizarre_ftw 21

Herpes, hangovers, aids, key rings, and sometimes cash (but not often. You're more likely to get one of the others. I would hope for a key ring)

Torva_fml 16