By Anonymous - 04/11/2009 19:02 - Germany

Today, I was at the McDonalds drive-thru getting my morning coffee, when some guy slammed into the back of my car. I'm so happy I was holding the cup between my legs at that very moment, because now I have 2nd degree burns on my lady parts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 495
You deserved it 7 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ydi for trying to drink coffee with the wrong set of lips

I'm surprised nobody's offered to kiss it better.

Comments

Shall I rub some cream on it for you? ;p

SuicideX 0

FYL for getting rear ended. YDI for putting cup between legs.

Ydi for being a dumbass and going to mcdonalds fatass

Malfunkshun 1

This is why I'm hot [2x] This is why [2x] Uh This is why I'm hot (Uh) This is why I'm hot [2x] Whoo This is why [2x] This is why I'm hot I'm hot cause I'm fly (fly) You ain't cause you're not (Mims) This is why [2x] This is why I'm hot [2x] ...this is why I drink chilled coffee.

Tell the guy to come over coz your pussy is hot and wet. then throw a coffee on his nuts.

Dixie_Normous 0

I'll rub some aloe vera on it for you if you'd like. :-D

Serves you right for drinking mcdonalds coffee. That stuff is awful.

Prawn_fml 2

Well, I don't like any coffee, so yeah, coffee is awful! You deserve ANYTHING that happens to you while in the vicinity of any coffee! Gods, man, do you have any idea how stupid you sound? OP: Might wanna get a cup holder installed. But gripes, FYL. Hope the idiot at least isn't trying to get out of fixing things.

baby_love 0

y does that make you so happy? you suck at sarcasm

Well, seeing as you would've probably gotten burned anyway, this is definitely FYL material, although holding the cup between your legs was a pretty stupid thing to do. I hope you plan on filing charges against the ass.