By Anonymous - 04/11/2009 19:02 - Germany

Today, I was at the McDonalds drive-thru getting my morning coffee, when some guy slammed into the back of my car. I'm so happy I was holding the cup between my legs at that very moment, because now I have 2nd degree burns on my lady parts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 495
You deserved it 7 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ydi for trying to drink coffee with the wrong set of lips

I'm surprised nobody's offered to kiss it better.

Comments

pepper2394 0

The McDonalds in Germany suck.

rx0829 0

For everyone saying that at least she isn't a guy, the skin on "lady parts" is mostly mucous membranes... they are MUCH more sensitive. You are essentially comparing getting a burn on your hand versus getting one on the inside of your nose.

embarrassedsis 0

FAKE. this is a classic mcdonalds lawsuit that everybody knows about.

Oh yes, because if it happens once it cannot happen again.

HOW DID YOU RECOVER WITHOUT SEEING A DOCTOR?

Dianax3 0

For all the idiots who say YDI becuase she put it between her legs. what the hell do you expect her to do she's in a drive through with no cup holders, where the hell was she suppose to put it lol it would've fell either way! Anyways OP that really sucks! My heart goes out to you that would be so painful! I can't dare say YDI becuase I don't think you did! Good luck healing and I hope your okay.

sydefx 0

Your fault for being a fat lazy bitch who couldnt walk her fat ass inside and order the coffee.

Dixie_Normous 0

Wow you've gotta be ******* kidding.

sydefx 0

Nope, I was serious. Hence the reason I said it. Problem?

rx0829 0

You ever think maybe she was on her way to work? Maybe she didn't have time to go inside. Not to mention, I find it VERY hard to believe that you have never been through a fast food drive through before.

sydefx 0

Yeah, I dabbled with the idea that maybe she was on her way to work. But if your a responsible person, you would leave yourself enough time to stop for breakfast and then head to work. If she was running late, then she's irresponsible. I have to be at work at 6:00am. It takes me a 30 minutes to get to work. I leave an hour early to stop for breakfast, and still get to work either be on time (depending on traffic) or earlier. And yes, I've been through a drive-thru before. That is before I was able to drive though. I never go through the drive-thru because Im not lazy. I can walk the 25 feet from my car to the counter and back, and majority of the time, I get my food faster and leave before the lazy people who opt to use the drive thru. Anyone else?