By Anonymous - 04/11/2009 19:02 - Germany

Today, I was at the McDonalds drive-thru getting my morning coffee, when some guy slammed into the back of my car. I'm so happy I was holding the cup between my legs at that very moment, because now I have 2nd degree burns on my lady parts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 495
You deserved it 7 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ydi for trying to drink coffee with the wrong set of lips

I'm surprised nobody's offered to kiss it better.

Comments

YDI for being stupid enough to put coffee between your legs. It's stupid moves like that that lead to BS lawsuits from people boohooing because they burned themselves. FYL for the asshat hitting you, but geez, common sense. Lastly, McDonalds coffee? Drinking your own vomit would surely taste better.

YDI For going to McDonalds for coffee. You could have atleast gone to a ******* starbucks.

And pay five times as much for coffee to burn her? Why would that make this better?

Dixie_Normous 0

Right on man, Starbucks ******* sucks. Like seriously it's not even that it's so expensive, it really just does not taste good in any way...

Sex should be interesting hahaha you loose!

YDI for using the drivethru to get coffee. Park your car and get your ass out of your car to go get coffee. Its idiots like yourself who are responsible for global warming by leaving their cars idling while waiting in a drive thru line for coffee.

dspadres 0

Actually it's probably a good thing. Now you can sue the driver and get even more money out of him/her.

hercules268 0

next time go with the iced coffee. also, don't hold it between your legs instead use a cup holder.

people in Germany don't have cup holders.

STFU, yanks. Sure, in the US you can sue someone for looking at you the wrong way. In sane places, the other guy would be responsible for damages to her car, but not for damages resulting from storing hot coffee in your crotch. Maybe if the damage done was purely his fault, like whiplash, but not something like this. FYL to the OP, though. Not your best idea, but then again, you don't really expect this kinda shit to happen in the minute you have the coffee there. Shit happens, at least you got an interesting story (sort of) out of this one.

Oh my. You sure have a problems with Americans, huh? I've seen you slam us in so many posts! :p

Cheapest hair removal ever, plus you get to drink what's left!

why r u happy about that? Internet sarcasm doesn't work you know...

@Jotne If it wasn't for us "Yanks"...you wouldn't be posting posting your comment on the INTERNET right now and you would be speaking GERMAN.

w100wdm 0

He is Norwegian, so its a dialect of german.

But he was speaking in english smart one.

Um, no, I'm pretty sure Norwegians speak a little language known as Norwegian. Dumbasses.

Dixie_Normous 0

I dunno, it looked like English to me.

w100wdm 0

The first guy said the person would be speaking German, he was referencing the US and WWII. I assumed the first guy to post wasnt talking about the language being written on the website, as you are correct, it does look like english to me.

Yes Norwegian is a North Germanic Language. That does not mean it is a dialect of German. That means it is a Scandinavian language that has roots in Proto-Germanic. It is related to German, but not a dialect of German.

According to your logic, English is a dialect of German.

Oh, that's right, because Americans invented English, I forgot that they taught us this in school, and that they actually traveled to England to start a new colony. Not to mention that it is mandatory in European schools to learn MORE than just one language, and it has been this way for quite sometime. So you're a ******* dumb ass for thinking that 87 percent of the countries in the world are owned by America.