By AmyLeigh - 26/08/2012 04:18 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I took my puppy for a walk around town. I had to stop and explain to several people that yes, his head was purple because my little sister wanted to make him look like a Na'vi from Avatar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 264
You deserved it 2 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

As long as no one who questions you is from the SPCA or the Humane Society, you won't have to put up with the well-deserved animal abuse investigation.

"Two young too understand?" So, speaking of idiots...

Comments

...I think your sister might be colorblind, because they were definitely blue, not purple. On that note, fyl, but how did she turn your dog purple? I mean, if it wasn't animal safe dye like manic panic (yes, even though it is made for people it is safe to use on animals, most colors anyways) or like washable markers you should probably take your dog to the vet.... I'm really sorry your sibling is an idiot though.

Yep im sure she got some manic panic that was just lying around. Not a purple marker or anything...

"Two young too understand?" So, speaking of idiots...

Mommyof2_91 10

Yes, 23's grammar is terrible... But makes a good point.

Some dyes come out different colors if you don't strip the color out of the hair first. One of my friends does styling for a living, and though I'm not sure of what colors, blue may be one of them. Especially if the hair being dyed is on the darker side.

Abracadavre_fml 9

I hope she was reprimanded at least, seeing as it is your puppy.

At least she didn't shave your head.

What the **** does that have to do with OPs case?

alshygirl 14

Yeah and at least his mom didn't die on the same day. See? You could go on and on with worse situations for literally every fml. Sorry end of rant

The irrelevance of this is remarkable.

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

That's not even bad and your little sister sounds cute. Purple puppies are good conversation starters.

jem970 19

So if the dog dies because of the dye that's "cute"?

perdix 29

As long as no one who questions you is from the SPCA or the Humane Society, you won't have to put up with the well-deserved animal abuse investigation.

It’s not abuse so they wouldn’t have an investigation done regardless

This seems like more of a cute story to tell at family gatherings or something than an FML. If I was you or your sister I would laugh about it later!

Yes. Because OP should totally have waited for the dye to be fully washed off, right? Even if it takes a while, let the puppy just do it's business in the yard.

perdix 29

Does your little sister also play with fire? We may may have a budding sociopath on our hands.

Playing with fire is totally normal, my and my siblings used to use the magnifying glass to set fire to piles of newspaper. And sometimes old toys. We turned out... Okay.

KiddNYC1O 20

Playing with fire is definitely cool, especially when done with rubbing alcohol.

perdix 29

#15, you're still young, you could still turn out to be a psycho killer. Qu'est-ce que c'est.

15- so when you were little you set fire to newspapers...and now you set fire to llamas.

fylx100 19

39's comment so made my day! For those who don't understand, read #15's username. Lmfao

gmc_blossom 21

39- She may set fire to llamas, but Adele sets fire to the rain. I think that takes much more talent.

Next person who asks, tell them it's a mutant puppy. You're training it with the ideals of truth and justice so hopefully it wont use its mutant powers for evil.