By alsayslegit - 25/05/2009 17:44 - United States

Today, I was at a party, and I sat down on a chair. While conversing with friends, I shifted places on the chair, and broke it. Embarrassed, I then stood up and change chairs. After moving to the next chair, I broke that one too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 197
You deserved it 21 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A lot of gyms are having discounts this time of year. Just putting it out there.

It's only FYL if the chairs were in bad condition to begin with. If it was your weight caused it, then you might need to make some lifestyle changes...

Comments

fillmyheart028 0

wow. maybe you should take the hint?

aaa12321 0

you sound fat "I proceeded to stand up and change chairs." Any normal person would just say they changed chairs, not mention standing up as though it's some big ordeal.

if chairs could talk, they'd of been screaming, "no, no, don't do it, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

it happens, i've broken a chair before and i'm not overweight. sometimes they're just crappy chairs that have been long overdue for a replacement. don't stress. and honestly i'm just relieved someone said 'converse' instead of 'conversate.' seriously.

SmoothTalker 0

@ 51: JESUS for a pre-med student you have some atrocious grammar issues...might want to clear that up before the med school essays and interviews mate

Hoax_fml 0

All these people repeating that tripe that "some people find it really hard to lose weight" need to seriously consider exactly what that means. "Some people", as in -the minority of people-, as in: chances are if you are fat you're just a lazy fatass who won't put in the effort to go to the gym and instead just blames your fat ass some imaginary glandular problem. "Some people" can't lose weight. The majority are just lazy.

hurdy 0

-such bad luck and crappy, low quality furniture. So if someone is fat they deserve it? sigh Some of you need to grow up.