By Matthew - 27/11/2011 02:33 - United States

Today, I was arrested for breaking into a house. This is what happens when I lose my key. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 883
You deserved it 4 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought I was the only one who used that excuse...

i_amthe_walrus 0

Sorry to interrupt your very interesting conversation about how to spell a word in which I am unaware of the definition but has anyone seen my chap stick? It's blue.. Anyone?

Comments

ohwellwhyme 2

Today, I was really excited to see that an FML had 0 votes and no comments, so I finally made an account. By the time I made one, a million people had already commented. FML

Ohh I feel bad for you, you want a cookie?

Post the FML to be moderated. Don't comment it...

I have to break in to my apartment all the time! And it's right on the street, I hope that doesn't happen to me!

this is why I have a key maker make me thousands of copies. one for every pocket,compartment and doormat I own. this way I never get locked out. don't blame me if you have unexpected visitors inside. carrying firearms...

SirCuDi 9

When I lose my key my girlfriend bitches at me

No kidding...this happened in Cambridge, Mass., to an African-American professor at Harvard University who was breaking into his own house, and was subsequently arrested by the Cambridge P.D.

wear a copy around your neck like an epileptic sufferer so then you never lose it.

sexxililwolf 5

When I forget my key I call someone or quickly go in the window in pitch dark lol

jwade11 12

Hey, read your profile. Nice to meet a chick w a similar sexual orientation! Pretty eyes! ;-)