By phansmootchie - 20/12/2011 08:14 - United States

Today, I lost my keys. My roommate locked me out, then yelled at me when I made her come home to let me in. I tore my room apart searching for them, and even went out to search my locker room. When I got home, I glanced at my wall only to find my keys hanging on the hook I set up specifically for them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 302
You deserved it 37 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your roommate didn't lock you out, she locked the door when no one was home. I would yell at your dumb ass too, if you called me out of work for some monkey shit like that.

Ladies and gentlemen,l think we have a genius here.

Comments

Keys: you can't leave home without them! Or enter home, for that matter.

7 - Screw you for replying to 1 to get your comment up top!

Today, I was at work just chilling , when my stupid roommate called claiming that i locked her out. After i left work just to "open" the door for her even though she has her own keys, she made an FML about me and made me look like the villain -___- FML

Bet ya didn't tell the truth to your roommate when you found your keys... If I was the roomie, imma kick your genius ass.

Isaac_The_Man 0

Yay for special hooks you never think about when finding something!;D

Reyo 2

There's a reason why you don't try to change something that's integrated into your routine. The second you try to change it, either to make it more efficient, or less stressful, the shit hits the fan and everything's thrown into chaos. My keys stay in my pants pocket. If they have to come out, they're on my desk. Those are the only two places they'd ever be, and will EVER be. If they're not, someone's ******* with my stuff... ...or I changed pants and they're in the pair I devoted to the laundry pile.

Next time just put them by the door, easiest spot to remember.

She must have Locked so hard for them the first time... Sorry...

Op then that "place specifically for your keys" is not a good place..

Ladies and gentlemen,l think we have a genius here.

Your roommate didn't lock you out, she locked the door when no one was home. I would yell at your dumb ass too, if you called me out of work for some monkey shit like that.

Exactly. The OP worded it that way to make it seem like the roommate maliciously locked her out of the place. She seems like an ungrateful bitch that her roommate even took the time to come open the door for her.

Are you guys that retarded? You're only supposed to lock the doors while you're at home. It's rude to lock the door when you leave. So inconsiderate to burglars! The OP has a right to be pissed off. Her roommate was an inconsiderate bitch locking the door!!!

You also seem to have locked out common sense.

flockz 19

i bet your room must be pissed. it was having a lovely day, until you came along and tore it up you bastard.

that's also on the hook that she set up for it.

perdix 29

Have you seen your virginity lately?