By InAnAwkwardSituation - 25/08/2011 05:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my new college roommate holding his cock. He said "Hi I'm Jeffrey, and this is Jeffrey junior" while directing attention towards his penis. It's going to be a long semester. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 365
You deserved it 3 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NOWAYJOSE 14

Well, make friends with both of them!

Comments

brinagurl 1

I hope you can change roommates!!

At least you passed that awkward moment of not knowing anyone

I love how OPs are now making puns "long semester" lol :D

How rude!! He didn't name his testicles!!

CookieMonstr19 0

This'll be a fun year for you!!

xDefendPopPunkx 14

Why change roommates? Jeffery Junior seems like a nice a guy. Sure he can firm sometimes, but he has loads of fun in him too.

well you now know y Mickey mouse is so ****** in the head

xoconnie 8

was he just trying to be funny or is he just weird? lol either way, goodluck man...u'll need it!

BelleBelle_fml 11

#48- No matter how hard I tried, I simply cannot find the point or relevancy of your comment.

yeah would have been like its nice to meet you both and shook their hands.

What's better than one roommate? Two roommates!!!!

Majstr 23
coffeygirl12 14

Hm, I think Jeffrey Junior would be hard to get along with.

xosportsgirl14x 8

yeah. It was nice of Jeffry to introduce OP to junior.

dont be a dick introduce yourself to his dick

if you dont introduce youself to his dick at least you know you have something incommon... you're both dicks!

I'd like to think that the OP is female, in which case things might turn out ok, but I don't think that they would mix genders in the same room, cause that seems like a recipe for babies and that would distract from studies.. So likely OP is a guy which makes it bad, unless OP is gay.

**** that. You should wife your roommate. Thats ******* awesome. No ****

Amanyyyyyy 29

132- You're trying too hard.

NOWAYJOSE 14

Well, make friends with both of them!

kings1fan 6

Sounds like you and Jr will get along great!

I know we all think this is funny but I'd hate to hear Jeffery jr. Getting a "work out" at midnight every night

dsbs 9

Reminds me of jeffey off the ringer

RainbowHeadache 2

Aw, Jeffery Jr. likes you! See? He's standing up!

He probably was just trying to play it off

give each of the equal attention, dont pick favorites.

Eggers 2

82- I'm not sure what you just said, but it sounded really gay and it's pissing me off

Eggers 2

psh, who moderated my comment? what I really meant was "I lol'd, 82"

I don't think he'd want to shake Jeffery seniors hand

chickenwalrus 14

Was Jeffrey Junior very "stiff in his seat"?

ChloeChan97 0

At least not the hand he was using.

Yeah, OP. You've got to be polite and properly introduce yourself to Jeffrey Junior.

You sure he wasn't pointing to the ant on the floor?

flockz 19

bitchtits?!? did i do it right?

ifailplzinsultme 0

Go away. Nobody likes a combo breaker.

ifailplzinsultme 0

Go away? You sound like my mom! Why are you like my mom?

ifailplzinsultme 0

*sniff sniff* FML commenters don't seem to like me OR my name. And you guys probibly don't like that I put or in all caps. I'm going to throw my sorrows into a Big Mac and XXL fries.

ifailplzinsultme 0

*sniff sniff* FML commenters don't seem to like me OR my name. And you guys probibly don't like that I put or in all caps. I'm going to throw my sorrows into a Big Mac and XXL fries.

ifailplzinsultme 0

*sniff sniff* FML commenters don't seem to like me OR my name. And you guys probibly don't like that I put or in all caps. I'm going to throw my sorrows into a Big Mac and XXL fries.

ifailplzinsultme 0

Sorry about the triple post...

ifailplzinsultme 0

Sorry about the triple post...

ifailplzinsultme 0

Sorry about the triple post...

ifailplzinsultme 0

Okay, I'm really sounding like a dumbass here. I'm just gonna take my inch pride and leave.

you better find a way to cope with this pronto.

not_cool808 14

just shove it in your mouth lol

How exactly does one find a way to "cope" with something like that?

yamatelle 19

I would have said something like, "Hi Jeffrey Jr. God, you're so small! Does your dad feed you?", and make the situation even more awkward.

I agree that it would be more awkward, but unfortunately, the chances of that happening are pretty slim. One of the main rules of men: Never look at another fellow man's "Device" and comment on it.

yamatelle 19

DEB, you're getting this wrong. See, this is something that I WOULD do. I'm not suggesting the OP to do the same thing... Unless he wants to. I won't judge.

Damn, I've been having a lot of misreads lately... Sorry. I think I need to sleep more. It's 3:16 AM. :(

StopDropNRoll 11

Just a thought. What would you do if Jeffrey Jr turned out to be very well feed and healthy?

hotPinklipstick 24

It wouldn't matter how big it is, you tell a guy his tool is inadequate and it will still shoot his self esteem to *****.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, is Jeffery Jr. a dwarf, he's so small!"

yamatelle 19

69 and I are in the same position here. *giggles*