By StiffPvtParts - 04/06/2019 18:00

Spicy
Today, after a night of drinking, I awoke in the early hours of the morning to a sight of my roommate playing with my penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 219
You deserved it 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Compass5000 5

That's called Sexual Assault. Are you OK?

gingerkid124 7

Boy, if the sexes were reversed people would call for a hanging.

Comments

measleweasel 6

Where is there even a hint of the gender of the other person? For all you know it could be 2 dudes so shut your complaining mouth hole 🙄

its literally a song by lonely island you uncultured swine

gingerkid124 7

Boy, if the sexes were reversed people would call for a hanging.

Actually, it doesn’t say if the roomate is a guy or girl.

I think they just mean if OP woke up getting finger blasted it wouldn't be questions of is the roommate hot or any joking, but calls for police action.

tounces7 27

It doesn't change the truth of that statement, but yes.

except if they're both guys there can be no reversal?

bobsanction 18

Their point was, that if a woman awoke to someone playing with their genitals, there would be a hanging.

Compass5000 5

That's called Sexual Assault. Are you OK?

dabigbeast 1

need more details like gender and did they say why they where doing it

H2thaIzzo 4

does the why matter? OP is asleep and drunk, you don't touch someone like that without consent. male or female it doesn't matter.

you mean you saw it before you felt it? I'm not sure I understand much about male anatomy after all...

That comment “Your life sucks” has more meaning now doesn’t it.

Amanda G Rich 23

that's sexual assault! please tell me you went to the police or at least kicked him/her out immediately.