By lolatmylovelife - 11/06/2015 20:51 - United States - Del Valle

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my husband going down on another woman. Instead of speaking, he looked at me, got up, and slammed the door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 109
You deserved it 3 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Slam the door shut on your marriage. I'm sorry OP, you don't deserve that.

aukaylaheath 16

I'm so sorry. You deserve SO much better. What a douche!

Comments

It happens, OP... No matter how much love you give them. I'm very sorry for what happened, but I just want to say - be strong, try to forget him and never forgive! What he did was way out of line and not acceptable!

SpartyOnWayne 18

Nobody should have to deal with that kind of marriage, OP. Maybe it's time to consider your options

You deserve better man. He is a jerk.

Nail the door shut and don't let them out.

Kick down that door and take some pictures as evidence for the courtroom if you decide to divorce.

If she decides to divorce? I would kick him out that night.

The reason I said it is because not every married couple divorces when one cheats. Some try to work through it. It all depends on what this couple wants to do.

If he's slamming the door on her when he gets caught, I don't think this is a one-time indiscretion. He obviously has no remorse for his actions and, personally, that would make the relationship unsalveagable for me.

#76 I'd be done with the marriage, too, but I don't personally know this couple, so I'm keeping it as an if unless the OP puts a followup saying otherwise.

that asshole isn't worth any more of your devotion. he slammed the door after cheating on you? divorce that piece of shit. you deserve a man who treats you well and respects you. not a cheating bastard.

*Anger from own relationships intensifies*

Divorce his ass. Slam the door on his life.

I would've gotten the hose or a bucket of water and dumped it on them lol. That will kill the mood for sure.

This is the second comment I've seen so far about obtaining a bucket of water, something something, soaking the cheating significant other, yada yada. Now... Just where do you live where you have access to a bucket of water on the spot? A janitor's closet?

its a pretty common itwm so.. id assume they live in homes.

HighasaCloud 46

Is your husband Hank Rearden?