Classic Dave

By Sarahir - 29/04/2020 05:00

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my husband masturbating into the kitchen sink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 187
You deserved it 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The garbage disposal does a good job of destroying all evidence

Comments

It has a drain! Did you want him to jerk off in the silverware drawer or the refrigerator?

Speaking as a man I can tell you that I’d much rather have someone else ********** me to an ******. Are you “forcing his hand” so to speak? Is he satisfied with the number of times you get together with him?

The garbage disposal does a good job of destroying all evidence

whyme203 15
ArtyVand04 5

That's gross, Don't step into the kitchen unless he agrees to buy a new sink( with his money)

Maybe if you gave him a bit more attention instead of shopping he may not have to do that.

Maybe you aren’t doing your job as a wife? Don’t take this the wrong way. Maybe he’s the one staying at home while you are working at an essential job like being a Doctor or nurse.

smurballs 3

Okay but that makes her a better wife? If she’s an easy i all worker risking her life so her husband can have a home and food then she’s an amazing wife.. maybe your expecting too much of women!

Jillian Cosby-Kelly 15

men are weird creatures. I guarantee you he has a reason that is perfectly sound to him. I can also guarantee you've put worse things into your sink than something that many humans put directly into their bodies.