By owned - 28/04/2009 14:12 - Singapore

Today, I turned 18. My parents gave me a card that read "now that you're 18, it's time for some boozy fun... you can do all the things you did before but legally!" Taped to the inside was my fake id that I "lost" three months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 272
You deserved it 66 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I never understood why people couldn't just wait until 18 to drink/smoke/etc. It's not exactly like waiting until you're 65 to retire. =/

your parents seems to be funny. thumps up!

Comments

That's pretty funny. You have awesome parents.

rainbowchelle 0

ahahaha at least they weren't mean about it :p

member0987654321 0

HAH! that sucks! you must live in like.. canada, where you can drink at eighteen, lucky! it's not exactly an fml anymore hee hee

I bet you're one of those bitchy, whiny, "I want everything" people. I see people like you all the time in my line of work. You're not actually as sneaky as you think you are. And having a fake ID is a felony, retard. Maybe if you weren't so spoiled, you could have waited until you were legal. Besides, count your damn blessings. The drinking age in the USA is 21.

tdawgheath 0

It's 21 in America... damn this government.

tdawgheath 0

So, when I was reading this I just thought your parents were giving you the fake ID back as a "legal" way to drink when it's actually illegal, cuz it is in America.

guacala 0

dude today's my 18th birthday too!! happy birthday to us! except the only difference is that where i live the drinking age is 21, so the most special thing that i can do on MY 18th birthday is to go buy a lottery ticket... woo freaking hoo.

Only losers need fake ID. If smoking and drinking mean that much to you, than your life needs a looking into

I honestly didn't start drinking til I was 19, when I was legal (from Newfoundland). I tasted beer at 16 and hated it (still do). And I was a loser in highschool... so... yeah lol. I'm 24 now. And I'm in Alberta, and I know the legal age here is 18. And it took a LONG time to get used to 18 year olds getting into bars. "Omg they checked everyone's ID at the front! How'd you get in?" lol. Duh.