By Anonymous - 19/04/2014 00:14 - United States - Wrightsville

Today, I took my kids to an Easter party hosted by a local church. The nice lady in charge told the kids, "Jesus died, but He rose to life again!" My 9 year old screamed, "LIKE A ZOMBIE!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 857
You deserved it 8 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that kid definitely deserves a raise in his allowance!

91hayek 31

Well that's one way for the church to market Jesus to kids. Also 3 days to respawn like in video games.

Comments

Well that kid definitely deserves a raise in his allowance!

Agreed. That's one kid who's ready for the zombie apocalypse.

Jesus actually died for our sins and sacrificed his life for us. Then after 3 days he rose again from the dead and later ascended into Heaven. Amen.

As much as some people appreciate your correction, I think you missed the joke man.

Redoxx_fml 22

#14, we didn't come here for a sermon. Plus, as someone said before me, it was a joke, though few religious folk tend to get them.

rocker_chick23 27

#14: The joke went way over your head.

wannabeactress71 8

Agreed, if it was my kid I would've high-fived him/her right there and then.

I'm religious, and I got it. I think that's hilarious.

91hayek 31

Well that's one way for the church to market Jesus to kids. Also 3 days to respawn like in video games.

You need to try out more instaspawn servers if you're waiting three days.

That must be one long ass game of Counter Strike if it takes 3 days to respawn.

Flashbangs blind for 2 hours; imagine that?

Don't most zombie movies/games have ratings which would exclude 9 year olds?

the ratings given state that the parent could decide whether the child watches it or not. my 10 year old cousin isnt afraid of them, so she watches the walking dead with her older sister and dad.

rocker_chick23 27

38: Your point is? My parents let me play M rated games and watch R rated movies when I was 9.

I don't know if she worded that properly haha! As a 9 year old i probably would have had the same thing pop in my mind! But if it was my kid...we would've gone out for ice cream later

Smart kid! No way this is an FML! Be proud.

serenity40 6

Genius! Your kid will do great things. Be proud.

You should let your kid talk to the Jehovah's Witness people who bang on your door, it would make an interesting conversation

I'm a religious person, but even i had to laugh at that. Well done.

LostInTheZone11 29

Well, your kid is not exactly wrong.

She's 9. She is in like 3rd grade. She is specifically trying to be funny.

Your kid is awesome. And he/she isn't far off with the comparison.

if that was my kid I would have been so proud. that being said I bet the lady didn't appreciate his thoughts on it