By pleasedie - 07/05/2015 18:00 - United States - Fort Lauderdale

Spicy
Today, I took a shower with my boyfriend. I tried to be adventurous and went to give him a blowjob, only to end up slipping and head-butting him in the balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 006
You deserved it 6 797

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Definitely not the type of head he was expecting.

Well, your heart is in the right place; even if the rest of you wasn't.

Comments

Don't fret, OP, it happens a lot.

Happens a lot? Head-butt in the nuts? You should have a strange life! luckily, I live faaaaaar away from you!

JustinJK 21

This has like never happened to me.

I agree with you, maybe not head-butt in the nuts, but I have accidentally hit and kicked my boyfriend in the nuts a couple of times.

RedPillSucks 31

accidentally.... right...

funneh1 21

This made me cringe...and I don't even have any testicles...ouch.

samanthahaha 9

Lmbo! (Laughing my balls off)

i would say "your life sucks" id say "his life sucks" oh my lord...

BattyMomma 7

To prevent this from happening again: buy a shower mat.

I have a series of whimsical duck stickers in my tub.

Shower sex is always so awkward in reality xD

how is shower sex awkward ? I think it's pretty enjoyable to be honest ...

It gets pretty awkward when you have so many people staring at you. That's the last time I have shower sex at the YMCA.

It probably depends on the type of shower you have. The last time I tried it I decided it would be much better without being in a cramped slippery box with water getting in my eyes. The bathroom floor worked pretty well though!

I think this was funnier then the fml??

To people asking why: 1) water ironically make things LESS lubed 2) it is hard to find the right position in such a small place and 3) shit like this FML happens! Unlubed, cramped, and painful sex is not as fun as it seems in the movies.

Daelynn_17 19

#24 Haaaaaaaa. That's a classic. :-)

RedPillSucks 31
ptellini 7

You sound like a really nice girlfriend.

SBittick 20

Showers and sex are never a good mix. Been there, done that

You did it wrong then. In my experience shower sex is pretty damn amazing.

Last time I checked I was 16 but go ahead, think what you want

Shower foreplay is good but I've never been very into shower-sex either. 48- It isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Smilez97 5

try it with some grip in the shower next time