By Anonymous - 09/11/2009 04:13 - United States

Today, I told the woman that I've had a crush on for some time how I felt. She laughed so hard that water sprayed from her nose and hit me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 603
You deserved it 2 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cerebellum_fml 0

Her losing fluids for you is a good thing buddy. Its a wonderful thing.

Comments

Props for laying it on the line which is more than can be said for most of the secret crush posters.

Savvysass 0

She shared her H1N1 with you, in these modern times that's the go ahead you've been dreaming of. SO HOT SHARE THE SNOT.

Flutist 3

This is what happens when you fall in love with Shamoo. She wasn't laughing, she was showing you her tricks. Free show.

Flutist, you're not funny. stop. but yeah man next time say calmly, "you're a bitch" and leave. better than loud cuz then she'll actually think about it.

Flutist 3

See Shamoo is an attention *****, all the attention. You never know who she gets wet.

Lol flutist you failed again your not funny Now goo to bed!!!!

Shereen15 0

hahaha...you guys just let her have her joke!!..damnit yall are mean

ChuckWaggon 0

Total bitch, put some laxatives in her food or drink so you can watch her shit herself in front of friends family and co workers, then say, damn if we were dating I would be embarrassed that you can't hold your poo.

Hahahahahahahaha excellent, excellent call.

Think of it this way, the two of you are already sharing bodily fluids. Rock On!

you poor thing! at least you got that off ur chest and have now found out the your crush was a total bitch!! so don't feel bad better to find out now then waste a couple of months pinning for her.