By gottapee - 26/04/2011 23:11 - United States

Today, I stepped outdoors for a minute. The wind blew the door shut, locking me outside. I've spent the last two hours pounding frantically on the windows, trying to wake my 4 year old son who is inside. I can see him sleeping soundly on the couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 689
You deserved it 6 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go for a walk and smell the roses.You don't need to be inside. Just don't get run over by a goat.

He's pretending. Shout through that you've got some money and toys for him. That'll get him to open the door.

Comments

Fx13mz 7

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
heathersmorin 0

If there were windows opens on the inside, which most likely there were or this wouldn't have happened, when she opened the door it caused like a suction kind of effect causing the door to slam shut. Someone has never been to a science class.

damselchelle 4

Paranormal Activity 2 anyone? Anyone?

extrovertical 0
iLikeReadingFMLs 2

@81 Then OP would've climbed through the window. Then this wouldn't be a FML. YOU obviously lack common sense.

heathersmorin 0

How do you know the screens weren't locked? I have locking screens at my home. And screens aren't the easiest to cut through. Maybe she was tall enough to get into the window. Maybe the window(s) that was open was above a garage and she couldn't get to it. The one she was able to look through was eye level, doesn't mean she's is tall enough to climb in. So before you go telling me that I lack common sense, learn all the facts prior. Which I'm sure you'll never learn, because the OP doesn't seem to be around.

funnyFMLSplz 0

how is the door locked if she opened it? you don't lock a door when you're about to go back in

iLikeReadingFMLs 2

@111 Either which way, the windows were closed. I'm assuming that from how OP worded their FML.

Some doors will still open from the inside of the house even if they are locked. You can't get into the house, but you can get out. @118 Nothing about the way the FML is worded tells us that ALL the windows in the house were closed.

iLikeReadingFMLs 2

@119 Then she would've climbed through the window wouldn't she?

@125 I quote #111 " How do you know the screens weren't locked? I have locking screens at my home. And screens aren't the easiest to cut through. Maybe she was tall enough to get into the window. Maybe the window(s) that was open was above a garage and she couldn't get to it. The one she was able to look through was eye level, doesn't mean she's is tall enough to climb in." Just because a window may be open doesn't mean you can climb in through it. Think before speaking.

heathersmorin 0

Thank you!! think me and you ^ are the only 2 whom actually have a litle common sense in this place. We are being completely open minded. They are only thinking of the little facts they have, which is none.

marissakmnn 0

hey acidents happen it's not like she could stop the wind so think before u accuse

IBeDantastic 0
ripjohnlennon 5

I love how people think that the trolls are serious

its not the house thats haunted... its your kid

MakeAScene 4
Radek18 0

break the ******* window if he doesnt wake up and open the door then nothing will

try shaking a bag of cookies. when i want my dog to go in his cage i just shake his treats. it wirks the same.

Climb through a window for once, it's not that hard.

lol somebody needs to think before they comment. idk if ur windows are open 24/7 but mine sure arnt. :P

Dudelike89 8

Heck if she's gonna climb through a closed window, she might aswell climb through a locked door.

cldean24 4

I like how she says "for once." Do you personally know OP and know she has never climbed through a window in the many times this has happened?

damselchelle 4

lmfao #58 ! and notice how #7 remarks that it's "not that hard"....... I think it's safe to say that #7 is pretty experienced in window-climbing. be wary!

damselchelle 4

He's pretending. Shout through that you've got some money and toys for him. That'll get him to open the door.

Go for a walk and smell the roses.You don't need to be inside. Just don't get run over by a goat.

Pizzamaster 0

I leave a set of keys under the welcome mat

Pizzamaster 0

plane ticket from Australia to US will be worth more than my house so no need to come lol

enonymous 8

Depends if it's short sale or not. when are you looking to close escrow on this deal?

lmao. damn not planning a trip there anytime soon ;)

ShadyFTW1 0

Ha, you looking at this girl? If she wants to come to your house let her.

I would definitely let u come to my house girl...