Call the Midwife-slash-Locksmith

By mama bear - 16/10/2019 18:00

Today, my one-year-old son locked me out of the house. I had no spare key and both him and my 4-month-old decided that was the perfect time to scream bloody murder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 447
You deserved it 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A one-year-old and a 4-month-old? Whoa, you might want to slow down, Fertile Myrtle!

Sady_Ct 37

Spare key hidden outside.... and not under a rock.

Comments

A one-year-old and a 4-month-old? Whoa, you might want to slow down, Fertile Myrtle!

You realize that a 1-year-old could be 19 months older than a 4-months-old?

mcsmee 7

and you realize that, because of the rapid rate of change within the first couple of years, most parents give their child's age in months until they're two years old.

I do. I'm close in age to my little brother. Fortunately, my mom slowed down before she had our sister.

Sady_Ct 37

Spare key hidden outside.... and not under a rock.

Of course they were crying/screaming ! Their mommy was suddenly gone! Though I'm guessing it was fine in the end ;)

As a mother, and having years of experience in hospitals, this post terrified me. I've seen so many devastating cases where the mom was only distracted for a few minutes and the worst happened. I would have been breaking windows or anything to get back to kids that young and unattended IMMEDIATELY. I'm sure since you posted this, all is good and well thankfully! Being a mom is hard, kids are sneaky and can turn everything upside down in seconds for even the most diligent parent!