By unknown002 - 12/02/2010 01:25 - United States

Today, I stepped on the scale because I'm trying to maintain a good weight. The scale read that I had lost 6 pounds. Feeling really good about myself, I stepped off the scale only to see that the corner of the scale was sitting on the rug, making the scale mess up and tell me the wrong weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 224
You deserved it 18 664

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Malinkrot 3

at least you are trying to do something, not sitting around saying that it's ok to be overweight because "some people have genetic disorders" and calling skinny girls anorexic bitches

guckylynn 19

wow... and your life is ****** how?

Comments

... who the hell moderated this? this is one of the stupidest fml's I've ever seen.

.... your fighting with a sixteen year old? Real mature...

sethl 0

It is stupid shit like this that makes this site crap. Maybe one out of every ten FMLs are actually worth reading.

perdix 29

Oh, snickerdoodles, WHODATNATION is not a pedophile, he's an ephebophile. At 5'9" and 140 lbs, your days of appearing to the world as a child are way behind you.

^ Stop fighting, all of you! ::cries:: Whenever I'm PMS'ing, I simply crave salty foods and Macho Diet Cocks (not a typo). I'm a lover, not a fighter.

OMG! Here's an idea! Take the scale off the carpet and get your real weight! It's not that hard and it's NOT a FYL.

aj1218 0

...So this is what makes an FML now a days?

ha snickerdoodoo did u really think I was hitting on u hhaaha. I asked if u were 14 cuz u sound like one and if telling people to "f*ck off" is the height of ur intelligence then u deserve to be called snickerdoodoo (and don't even start about ur usual grammar nonsense) and why would I even check ur profile? is that what ur doing all day long here?