By Anonymous - 21/09/2010 22:47 - United States

Today, I spent the entire day at school being called Meg. My name isn't Meg, so I started to get really annoyed and confused. Later, I found out it was because I look like Meg from the show Family Guy. She's known for being unpopular, unwanted, ugly, and stupid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 286
You deserved it 6 565

Same thing different taste

Comments

Bahahhaha Guys at my school just started doing this to a girl in my class. Are you sure you're not Canadian? :D

psuboy 0

she couldn't be. everyone from Canada is unpopular, unwanted, ugly, and stupid. she really wouldn't stand out

Canadians are awsome!! this one doesn't no anything about us^^^^

whatsernam3 3

But Justin bieber is Canadian and he is not awesome!

kenjiisown 1

Well, Paris Hilton is from America and she's a *****. Americans must definitely be ******!

Funny. Judging by your high ego, I'm guessing you're american.

Natasha97 0

Canadians ( Especially Asian Canadians ;D ) are awesome you 40 year old virgin. We get polar bears to ride to school. What do you get? Scooters for fatasses like you. It won't move anyways you weighed it down... Would you like some poutine? Too bad only cows you murdered dumped into lard and oil oh and don't forget the gravy!

212 - Poutine is Canadian. To all: Canadians kick ass.

134 you are talking some shit!!! we are not unpopular, unwanted, ugly and stupid!!! whats wrong with you!!??? I truly hate people who doesn't know wtf they're talking about!!!! Dude you should Go out a little bit!!! Go to montreal, toronto or wtv and trust me, you'll find some sexy, pretty, smart, really wanted people!!! anddd think about Drake!!!

lol even though im from USA Drake is Canadian

the_flirtt 0

what's up with all this hate on america ?

well all I have to say is: did Canada come up with family guy? No,so shut up all u Canadian Meg's

289, coming up with a tv show does not make Americans better overall. Nor does it make Canadians 'Megs'.

Natasha97 0

Thats exactly what i said. read again. I was talking to the jackass saying shit about canadians.

Drake's real name is Aubree and he played a hormonally challenged kid in a wheelchair on a teenage soap opera.

perdix 29

I used to work for a fat guy that looked just like the dad from that show. What a douchebag! Meg, tell your dad I said he should go **** himself!

you should tell him your thoughts yourself ;)

Urgh, my comment got deleted again. How many people were really calling you that, OP? Cause chances are, it's only the ones that aren't worth bothering about and judge entirely on looks or whatever. Chin up.

uhhhh ur pic just made me throw up... and it majes ur comment hilarious cuz ur ugly and say that 2 feel better LMAO

It's always the ones without a pic..... Anyway cinn is definitely not ugly.

yuop, you're an asshole. Cinn is one of the intelligent commenters, and she is far from ugly. She can also do up her hair and makeup. No amount of hair spray and/or makeup will make you any less of an asshole.

RachelHellYeah 0

28...it's sorta mean, but I totally agree

RachelHellYeah 0

For your information, I'm not wearing tons of makeup in that picture! But if chinn(I think that's her name) wore some makeup, I think she would look pretty!

74, that's really sad. at least cinn is respected here. plus she is far from ugly.

ohthebloodygore 16

91, not everybody likes to wear makeup (such as me). I doubt cinn is insecure enough to give a shit whether you think what would or would not make her pretty. looks aren't everything honey.

RachelHellYeah 0

Yeah I know looks aren't everything, but there still important. People get their first impression about you on how you look, and personally, I want to look good.

60 you are ******* sad. You suck up to people on a website, to be socially accepted on that website, FYL.

SOTY, sticking up is not the same as sucking up. Sucking is something I'm sure you know a lot about.

Says the guy who's name is "sotysnumber1fan". I find that kind of funny. And I wasn't sucking up to her.

I never said sticking up is the same as sucking up, and who are you to tell me that?

IIFoxII 0

Rachel your not to pretty yourself , lose 10 pounds or so...

i thought the name was funny, but i have a weird sense of humor, and how is ""being a fan"" sucking up?

RachelHellYeah 0

106, what are you? The grammar Nazi?? I made one mistake! But still, you don't see anyone on here calling me ugly!

How is saying "she is definitely not ugly" sucking up?

ohthebloodygore 16

Because you over-exagerated your view on her in order to socially accepted on an app/website

RachelHellYeah 0

112: no thanks, i like my body just the way it is... 120: I'm not ugly!

IIFoxII 0

lets just state the facts , Cinn is very ugly , Rachel isn't as ugly but still ugly.

SmallTownCutie 0

I'm probably going to be socially shunned for saying this, but Rachel you sound like a few girls at my school, who think they're hot and funny and that everyones jealous of them, but they're fake bitchy wannabes with no confidence that EVERYONE hates. A nice attitude goes a long way.

ohthebloodygore 16

128, yes. 129, you are. You're not intelligent either. My first impression of you (based on looks) is ugly. My second impression of you is idiotic and judgemental.

ohsuzykuew 0

*74, no amount of makeup could hide that big ass nose of yours. you're way uglier than cinn. especially after you open your mouth. even my pic is prettier than u, ya ugly as bitch.

IIFoxII 0
omfgrofl1337 0

Uhh, I laughed at how personal this thread got..

SmallTownCutie 0

140-yes I am, I never said I wasn't

I never said it was funny in general i said it was funny to me, they're called inside jokes, idk if you have ever heard of them because you probably have no friends but thats not youe fault.

RachelHellYeah 0

Yes I know my nose is big...no need to remind me! Who knew that I'd share my opinion, and be harassed on my body, face, and intelligence. I hope you all feel good about making a 15 year old feel bad about herself. thanks so much!

ohthebloodygore 16

143, did you just hear yourself...? You said they're inside jokes and funny to you; insinuating that you have inside jokes with yourself. You then proceed to tell organisedchaos that he has no friends? You're an idiotic twat. Just be quiet.

I said it was funny to me yes, just because i never said it was funny to anyone else doesn't mean it actually is. Go make sandwiches or some shit i dont need your back talk.

mintcar 9

LULZ. All of this because of one comment made by cinn.

sotyfan I'm not trying to get accepted on here, I'm not that pathetic. I have friends both on here and in the real world.

RachelHellYeah 0

152- why don't you just shut the **** up! No one cares about you!

r6_fml 4

LMFAO at this series of comments. ohthebloodygore, new favorite person.

IIFoxII 0

142 I was jk :) , and that's right Rachel go cry because you know your ugly , and your also a complete bitch.

ohthebloodygore 16

156, cursing. Foul mouth. It doesn't prove your point. I can curse too. **** you, you ugly bitch. See? Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean you need to get hostile. SOTYS, wow. Sandwiches? Is that the best you could do?

Schizomaniac 24

You're all ugly and stupid. How about that?

I'm clearly lazy, and do not put 110% in my insults/comebacks, for that i apologize.

Schizomaniac 24

Ahahahaha, that was just the response I was expecting.

ohsuzykuew 0

its only ok for you to be mean to someone who was being nice? if you're looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis. you certainly won't find it here where us assholes are. so what if you're 15. a bitch is a bitch no matter her age. oh and wow, fyl if your nose is so big at only 15. no doubt it will only get bigger as you grow older. maybe you will stop judging peoples looks before you become the target.

samanthadude 0

This thread is hilariously pathetic.

ohthebloodygore 16

180, it's pathetic that you read it all. Move along.

samanthadude 0

I'd say it's more pathetic that you participated in it. :P

This was a waste of a thread. ****! Rachel, stfu. SOTY, stfu. And Fox, stfu. The rest of you, I can't believe you wasted that amount of time on three whiny teenagers. Anyway, for the record: Cinn is far from ugly, and her personality is what makes her more beautiful. Rachel, take off the mask and stop being such a total **** wad and maybe people will like you a little more. Or, not...

Schizomaniac 24

Hey, hey, hey, whoa, 186. Do I count?

ohthebloodygore 16

Stupid comment bug. 184, you're so sweet. Steph, suck it. Eli, yes you're included.

I don't think being included in that sense in a good thing. Also, Love you too, Sunshine.

Schizomaniac 24

I'm not included! Nope, nope, nope!

193, you asked, you got an answer. Deal with being included.

Ugh I want to make fun of ugly people but I don't want to be a dick. So um, I'll just say people know how they look and you don't need to be an ass by pointing it out, when they might have a personality that makes them the best of friends and there'll always be someone out there who is attracted to you, whether it's for looks, personality, or both.

RachelHellYeah 0

alright well I'm going to say that this entire thing was stupid! I was wrong for calling her ugly, but I don't think it was fair for me to be completely attacked by everyone on here. I was only sticking up for myself! just wanted to get that out...

Schizomaniac 24

195 Your redundancy of an already obvious point does not encourage me to 'deal' with being included.

not everyone attacked you...cause not everyone cares YDI...now go and cry in the corner and do me a sammich

No need to attack her again, she apologized and seems to have moved on. You should to.

bbygiirl 0

117, I think you are very ugly. Get over yourself, please! :)

What a total waste of a thread. but i'm going to add, that Rachel you shouldn't judge, you're a stupid ugly bitch and should keep your mouth shut.

*ahem* Everybody done? OK. Back to Cinn's point. I agree, Cinn. Besides, it's a cartoon. Meg doesn't look much different than everybody else, despite whatever unattractive traits are alluded to. Similarly, Lois is assumed to be hot, yet she looks more like a typical cartoon housewife than Jessica Rabbit. IMO, the nearly universal disdain for Meg is made both more funny and more horrible by the total lack of any obvious reason for it. It's part of the joke, but the audience isn't in on it the way they're in on the whole "No one but Brian and Chris understand Stewie" thing.

Rachel smells like a piece of poopyfart. I like hammers. And ABBA.

I honestly like the Simpsons more then I like Family Guy, so at this point I could care less.

dannieboom 0

Damnnnnn, and I thought I was rude lol talk about cyber bullying :D

Wow. My phone crashed twice reading this whole thread. You guys are being ridiculous over a few comments or less, on a random thread on the Internet. Everyone just needs to take a chill pill and move on, yeesh.

The Simpson should have been cancelled 2 years ago

Thank you, Irish, for explaining exactly why it was always Meg who got picked on. I never really figured that out, but then again, I've only ever seen two or three episodes anyway. I never saw what was so bad about Meg anyway.

She's just the comedic joke that always gets picked on because she is antisocial and the creepy stalker of popular kids. Jokes are ONLY funny when they involve physical pain/injury, sex, insults, and sarcasm (notice that word play is NOT funny). She fills this role of physical pain and insults and should rightfully never be changed.

If it makes you feel any better, the actress who does Meg's voice is hot. Unfortunately, you are stupid, ugly, and unwanted.

hahaha that's actually pretty funny. but maybe you should loose the glasses??

Hmm, loosing glasses would just make them fall apart... =P Sorry, couldn't resist. But hey, what's wrong with glasses? hahaha.

dudeitsdanny 9

That would be loosening. Grammar nazi fail =D

Yeah, I know what the actual word is. I was using it in context, thanks though. Nice try.

twinny_sc 13

Meg, who let you back in the house.

no wonder why people shoot up schools...just remember the people that make fun always finish last

don't forget.. she's also known for being fat

Lmfao I love family guy arleast they watch u on tv :D

christian50 0