By Taylor - 15/07/2012 14:42 - United States - Eastchester

Today, I shaved my legs for the first time in three weeks. It took half an hour, three disposable razors, and I cut my legs up so badly they look worse then they did when they were hairy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 971
You deserved it 32 869

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get a Schick Quattro for women. Disposable razors are garbage.

insertnameherr 11

Wow.... that was..... way too much information I was expecting.

Comments

Anita1023632 3

OP has to find him first before she can shave him.

KiddNYC1O 20

Haha. If only people would learn to use commas.

jayfreeman80 0

Hahaha - love this!!! Damn hairy ads Sasquatch!!

knoxxx 22

Don't be so cheap and buy an actual razor next time, you'll be able to use it again and the results will be much better. Sorry OP, but YDI.

46, I find Veet and Nair very painful. I learned to hard way that I can't use it.

NTry going slower. If you're getting cut up like that, you're going too fast, or you're using a butcher knife.

Epilator. One costs about as much as a waxing, but they can be used for a long long while. The hair takes awhile to go back and your legs are nice and smooth, not cuts. I'll admit, it's not perfect, but a greatly depletes the hair and then it's easy to shave what little is left. Apparently some women find them pretty painful, but I get nothing more then a slight prickling sensation.

perdix 29

You can use a disposable for a few days growth, but when you let the jungle get overgrown, you need to bring in the serious hardware and chemical weaponry. So, what's going on with your pussy? Are you auditioning for 70's-era retro ****?

The state of her genitals is really none of your business. :/

perdix 29

In the real world, you are right, but this is FML, baby, the state of her genitals is of utmost importance to me and the readers.

#40: Grow up. Women can't control how fast their hair grows, nor are they required to shave it for your viewing pleasure.

Their is a reply button for that.

Dude, reply by using the replies system. Idk, this just really bothers me.

"Dude", my computer glitched out. It was a mistake. Relax.

It wasn't really a heated response.. but okay..?

...and yet my mistake "really bothered" you enough to speak up. My response wasn't heated either.

You said "Relax", therefore implying that I had been freaking out. It does bother me, but not to the point at which I freak out.

Why don't you take the first part of your user name seriously.Every one of you'r comments suck

Jessj958 19

Why would you not shave your legs for 3 weeks? Not trying to be mean but that's gross! I've gone a few days without shaving my legs, but weeks at a time is pure laziness. Next time, don't wait for weeks to shave.

As long as she showers regularly, there is nothing "gross" about leg hair. Men have it. They're not gross because they have hair. It's natural.

I just went half a year without shaving.

Jessj958 19

Why is everyone thumbing down comments when people say gross, yet people who say things like "no worries" or "get a different razor" are getting thumbed up? Men have hairy legs and hairy pits, so should all women quit shaving their pits too? I mean it's only natural, right? I read another comment that said she shaves everyday, it's part of taking care of yourself and good hygiene and that's how I feel.

It's not good hygiene, though. It doesn't make you any cleaner. It's no more hygienic to be shaven than not.

142- i read somewhere what it is more hygienic to shave your armpits, because sweat clings to the hairs, leading to BO. and shaving down below is more hygienic for when its your time of the month. i could be wrong though, and i agree with you on the leg front

206 - I read that as well, and I agree with it but disagree at the same time. Legs however, as you said, are totally different.

I've actually read somewhere that's it's better to not shave down below. But it bothers me when people imply hair=unhygienic. So men are dirty? Your arms are dirty? Every one has hair on so much of their body where they don't even realise.

Was a bit funny until you posted it twoce