By Username - 19/06/2011 09:51 - Australia

Today, I saw myself on the news. I was one of the random passers by they had filmed for their story on the "Fat Epidemic." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 685
You deserved it 25 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least the news reporter didn't say, "Oh my! A wild snorlax appeared!"

MasterL 3

sorry about that buddy :' (

Comments

If you didn't sign a release, you may have a lawsuit. Honestly though, I don't really know what im talking about.

I thought they only film the stomachs when they film fat people. Other times when they show the heads they blur the faces.

Badshah29 6

On the bright side, now you're famous!

sematariux 7

and you sir work out too much apparently haha

I love how people are getting criticized for not working out, and then again others are being criticized for working out. *sigh*

Badshah29 6

That shouldn't be a problem. But knowing the world these days, you're probably offended.

What shouldn't be a problem? The fact that someone is making it explicitly clear to OP that they are inadequate, gross, and undesirable? Who the **** would NOT be offended or hurt by that? You're probably some little teenage shit who has never had a weight problem and doesn't understand how it feels or even how it works. Not EVERYONE who is overweight is overweight for the same reasons. Sometimes it's a side effect of medicine, maybe the person is disabled and can't work out, maybe their metabolism is very slow and anything they eat just gets turned into fat, it could be genetic, it could be baby fat that they grew into and are in the process of losing it, or they could be depressed and have a hard time getting motivated to lose anything or they might be happy with their bodies but people like you and people like the person filming OP make it so they doubt themselves and lose their self esteem in the process. Respect everyone regardless of their god damn weight because we're all ******* humans.

Keep at it tiger. Only 25 spaces to go.

CateXOX 0

Just a little off. Joking aside, I have absolutely no idea how you didn't notice all the comments already there.

austinkiser 3

read really slow I bet then posted

Thats the point. So really you fail, for calling a failed fail. Fail.

That's a good motivation to loose weight