By Username - 19/06/2011 09:51 - Australia

Today, I saw myself on the news. I was one of the random passers by they had filmed for their story on the "Fat Epidemic." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 685
You deserved it 25 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least the news reporter didn't say, "Oh my! A wild snorlax appeared!"

MasterL 3

sorry about that buddy :' (

Comments

Stole that from a jim gaffigan joke didn't you?

just cos ur fat doesn't make your life f-Ed up!!if u love yourself enough,it should hardly matter if you're thin or fat...embrace it,you'll be happy!

too bad you did notice the media filming. you could have kicked the camera guy in the nuts, then done a report on the "random nut shot epidemic". I hate slow news days. they run non-stories like this...

loose weight if you don't want to be a star.

CrayonsArentWaxy 0

Time to sign up for the gym or eat better fatty mac daddy:)

well when u don't care about ur body and let yourself get fat.....

Whenever I see those specials on the news I wonder if the people on the footage see themselves and get sad. I guess they do. That sucks, FYL, OP.

hubbs666 2

burning more calories than you intake will make you lose weight no matter what disease or medical problem you have, good attempt at an excuse though

Yeah, speaking from the point of view of someone who is fat and can't do shit about it until I have major surgery on my ovaries, not all fat people are fat because they choose to be or because they're lazy or overeat. You should try not being such assholes and maybe you might understand.