By UH-OH - 15/03/2009 04:22 - United States

Today, I sat next to an attractive punk-rock guy on a plane. I tried impressing him by playing music I thought he would like. I clicked on The Who and opened a large window with the album cover so he could see. The track then shuffled, and he was faced with a giant picture of Miley Cyrus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 702
You deserved it 117 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the who is rock n roll. not punk. and if you're someone that listens to miley cyrus and thinks the who is punk he probably wouldn't have been interested in you anyway.

JDtMG 0

punk guys HATE The Who anyway. better luck next time.

Comments

NEVER try to impress a punk rock guy with your personal music collection. They're always looking for a reason to call you a poser.

stevenJB 25

You totally deserved that for listening to Miley Cyrus. Owned.

Punk Rock guy.... *Deduces he was teen-early 20s* *Deduces it is douchy phase* *Deduces he won't be "punk rock" for very long*

stevenJB 25

I've been into that kind of music since I was little because I was raised around it. I still listen to it.

RoldGold38 0

yeah but do you really care what he thinks? you probably won't ever see that guy again. he likes the music he likes and you like the music you like and you should embrace that.

Why be embarassed by what music you like? I've never understood that, if I like a particular song or musician, who cares if someone else doesn't. No need to be embarassed over it, it's who you are. o_O And definately not FML-worthy.

starbaby 0

Agree 12 and technically you are a poser so you kinda deserve it, plus miley? Wow I may have felt bad until the queen of the tween wanna be rockstars came into play

Why do people try to impress others that they think are cute? If you have to impress them, then youll have to do that forever for them to like you. Just be yourself and everything usually works out. What do you mean he was "face to with a giant image of Miley Cyrus."?

The Who isn't punk...nice try though.

you deserved it... you shouldnt have had miley in the 1st place