By Wrabel - 08/06/2015 16:00 - Germany - Mainz

Spicy
Today, I received a package from Amazon. My mum smiled at me when I entered the living room, pointing to my package. She had already opened it and held back her smile. My penis pills for longer endurance just got delivered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 437
You deserved it 9 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't invite her to make a speech at your wedding...

nonsensical 26

That's when you do an Austin Powers and insist on the fact that it is not yours.

Comments

That's kind of rude your mom would open your stuff.

The first thing I thought; depending on your age, your mom should not be opening your mail. But I assume since you're sexually active, you are old enough.

Tbh, I've met people, guys and girls, that started when they were 13.

Sexually active =/= concerned about stamina. That"s sort of an adult or older man thing.

The mum shouldn't be opening their child's mail no matter what the age. Unless they are asked to, of course.

age does Matter. I'm going to continue opening my sons mail untill he's about 14/ 15 then I will give him "some" privacy. that's part of the issue today with raising kids parents are all about allowing their child to do whatever they want and giving them their privacy. what happened to being involved and staying on top of what your child is doing.

Hate to say it but if he's got a credit card to be hitting up Amazon I doubt he'll be under the age of 15, #103. Either way, as said above, it's unlikely he's a kid still. I agree about being involved as a parent and opening their mail while they're still younger. If he is indeed 18 or above though, she shouldn't be anymore.

I would hate to be your son. He is just going to resent you for not trusting him. "Children of strict parents get into the most trouble."

Check your local 7-11 or similar convenience store. Some will have Amazon lockers, which you can choose to have your package delivered to. That way you don't have to worry about others snooping into your packages.

I don't think it's that big an issue...

OP's from Germany, no 7-11 over here^^ Most online shops leave you the alternative to have your package delivered to a post office though, so you're not totally wrong (they also get sent there if nobody's home to take a delivery).

Last time she saw your Johonson it was about two inches and you were probably 5. Now she knows it hasn't gotten much bigger.

Where did you get size from what OP said?

igg125- Dude, you could have the biggest schlong in the world, and staying power still wouldn't matter.

From the name of the pills it not as hard it seems

She had no business opening your stuff.

Now you say "Dad asked me to buy them cause he was too embarrassed."

That awkward moment when your parents are divorced.

I wonder how hard was it to get out of that awkward situation, I'm sure it didn't last long though.

amileah13 26

That is exactly why I hate living with my parents. Sometimes they tend to open up my mail or packages and it's an invasion of privacy.

Also illegal in some places I'm pretty sure, but as all who live with their parents know, the parents overrule the law in their own home.