By Wrabel - 08/06/2015 16:00 - Germany - Mainz

Spicy
Today, I received a package from Amazon. My mum smiled at me when I entered the living room, pointing to my package. She had already opened it and held back her smile. My penis pills for longer endurance just got delivered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 438
You deserved it 9 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't invite her to make a speech at your wedding...

nonsensical 26

That's when you do an Austin Powers and insist on the fact that it is not yours.

Comments

Am I the only one who thinks OP is an idiot for buying PILLS, that he was actually going to ingest, online?

Should have told her it was your dad who recommended them to you.

Man you can learn endurance. Don't take pills for that crap!!

Man, that sucks. Regardless of what you bought online, it's bullshit that your mum opens your post without your consent. My bloody mother used to open my letters and things all the time until I started doing the same to her. Just because mothers play a role in bringing us into this world doesn't mean they get to violate basic human rights.

HAHAHAHA !! This is the greatest !! :')

To go through someone else's mail is to break federal law. Your mother shouldn't have opened that package.

Those pills only "work" because penises are Tinker Bell and if you believe in them they stay alive. Congrats. You wasted your money and your mom now knows you need pixie dust for your dick to work.